C h a p t e r 5

I've been inside my room the whole afteroon, I didn't want to go outside because I'm scared something might happen again.

Taehyung was outside earlier convincing me to eat dinner with them but I kept on telling him to leave. Jimin also came and he also convinced me to eat dinner with them but still I told him to leave me.

It's not the fact that I hate them, its just that I'm scared. I'm living with vampires! Heck I don't even know if I would be alive tomorrow?! What if when I wake up tomorrow I might end up being killed.

I'm scared, confused, angry and so much more. And plus why is Suga's name on my WRIST?! What does this mean!? What are they? Yes they are vampires but I don't understand!.

I snapped back to reality when I heard a knock on the door, I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed just to see a small piece of paper on the floor, it looked like it was slipped under the door.

I carefully stood up from my bed and picked the piece of paper on the floor.

"You might need it, its outside your door. Don't worry, we're not outside"
-Jin

It's a note from Jin. What does he mean that I need it? Because of curiosity, I slowly opened the door and I realized that there was no one there. I looked down to see a silver tray with a plate having rice, beef and veggies on it. There was also a glass of water and warm tea. I carefully lifted the tray from the floor and locked the door.

I went near my bed and sat on the floor just leaning on my bed wall. My eyebrow raised just to see a stack of papers with a ribbon on it. I quickly took the papers and untied the ribbon and started to read the notes one by one.

"Hey Ji Hee, I just thought that you might be hungry. So eat up"
-Jhope <3

"Ji Hee, please don't starve yourself and sorry for what happened earlier"
- Jungkook :)

"Make sure you finish this food that Jin and Jungkook cooked for you. It's delicious, I promise"
- Rapmon

"Sorry about what happend earlier. We understand that you need time, so we'll give you time"
-Jimin ^-^

"Don't forget to wash yourself up and eat the food that my brothers cooked for you, okay? Sleep well Ji Hee."
-Taehyung :P

"Hi, sorry for all the sudden happenings earlier. We are open to explain everything to you. Eat up, sleep well and make yourself at home, Ji Hee"
-Jin ^~^

I could feel the sincerity of the boys while writing the notes. For all of the sudden I felt reliefed but in the same time I'm still afraid on what will happen next.

I placed their notes beside the tray and I noticed there was another piece of paper. It must have fallen out when I was trying to untie the ribbon. I picked up the paper.

"Hey Ji Hee, I heard from my brothers that you didn't feel well. Please eat the food. I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you."
-Suga =)

I was shocked when I read Suga's note. I still feel so scared to go to them, although its my first day here, right? It's normal to be scared at your first day, right? I think I need more time to calm myself down