New job.

"He's the best we got." A deep voice said behind the door where Alfred was.

"How good is he?" A deep but lighter voice asked.

"He enjoys his job" The deep voice said.

It was silent before a shuffling noise and the door opened. The man dressed in black steped out chatching Alfred's attention.

"Hi daddy~" He purred licking a popcical. Another man walked out of the door and looked at him.

"Who gave you that?" The man dressed in black said.

"Someone." He smiled geting up. "So will this be the man i'm working for?" He asked leaning into the other mans chest.

"Yes so go get you stuff." The deep voice said.

Alfred pushed off him and walked down the hall to go get his toys. His new boss followed him.

When they got there Ivan and Arthur were in the room picking up some guns. Ivan smiled at Alfred.

"Hi baby!" Alfred said hooking his arms around Ivan's neck.

"Hello honey." Ivan replied wrapping his arms around his waist and pressing a kiss to his lips.

Alfred's new boss looked away in discussed. Arthur smirked with delight.

"So he's your new boss?" Arthur said as Alfred pulled away from Ivan.

He noded walking over to a corner if the room where sevral bloodied knives and worn down gun were.

He smiled picking up the nicest looking gun and a dull knife.

"What's that knife gonna do?" His new boss asked.

"Choke you." Alfred said glancing to the side grabbing two more guns both hand pistols and a sharper knife.

His boss gulped shuffling uncomfortablely. Alfred let out a giggle and kissed Ivan's neck.

"Bye baby." He said walking away only to be stopped as Ivan slapped his ass.

"He means bye." Arthur said. "Or he's going to ravish you later." Ivan let out a deep chuckle.

"Bye Alfred." Ivan said before glaring at his boss.

Alfred giggled walking outside to a car. A nice car at that. He opened the door and slid in.

"Sorry boss ,but can we stop by my house? I need to grab something." Alfred asked pushing his glasses up.

"Sure as long as you get your job done right." His boss said.

"Pfft i always do." Alfred snickerd as the car took off down the road.

When they arrived Alfred jumped out. His house was big and clean looking. I mean he makes millions.

He swung the door open with a huge smile. His boss shortly behind him.

"KIDS I'M HOME!!" He yelled.

His boss's face filled with confusion.

"PAPÁ!!!" A small child with a cowboy hat and bandanna yelling jumping into his arms.

"Hola Texas!!" Alfred said kissing his cheeks.

"Hola papá cómo está?" He asked.

"Bien y tú?" Alfred responded.

"MUY BIEN!!!" He yelled wrapping his arms around Alfred's neck.

The boss stood there in shock and confusion. He heard another scream and 49 more children ran in.