foreword.

( soteria )

( soteria )

CLEO WENDELL WAS ALWAYS A CAREGIVER. The bright eyed girl from alpha station would always take in a child in need, watching them and caring for them while their parents worked. She grew up kind hearted and good, falling into the path of becoming a teacher for the youth.

After becoming attached to a young girl, she learns her family has a dark secret. Cleo defends the girl and sticks up for her, landing her in jail. When she finally thinks it's time for her review, she gets a curveball thrown at her. She - along with ninety nine other delinquents - are sent to the earth.

On the ground, she has to toughen up in order to do the hardest thing she's ever had to do — survive.

( cast )

CELINE BETHMANN | CLEO WENDELLthe crestfallen

the crestfallen

feat.

the 100 cast as their respective characters

( disclaimer + warning )

I do not own the 100, its storyline or any of the characters. all of those rights go to Kass Morgan, JR and the cw. I do, however, own Cleo and her storyline, along with any other original characters I have created.

As a warning, please note that this story will include mature themes, such as death, sex, violence and others. There will be no explicit scenes, but if you find any of these themes triggering or disturbing, please read with caution.

( author's note )

can you belieb i am back a g a i n? well, this
time i am here to stay and i will be finishing it.
sorry 4 crappy banner 4 Cleo because i am no
longer able to access a laptop to do actual
good graphics on so (: and uh as you all
know, i'm a slut for slow burn so this is
without a doubt a slow burn. she will probably
have other love interests besides bellamy and
ok tbh romance between them probably won't
happen right away — nor will it be the main
factor of the story. :))))

time 4 me to shut up tho let's dive in.

started writing: Jan. 27. 2018
started publishing: Feb. 05. 2018
finished: tba