♡ eight

it had been hours since the bonfire ended, and everybody was either in bed, or in somebody else's room.

since the bonfire ended early, and it was still friday night, our group made plans. ethan's idea was for us to sneak into a club around 11, and we all thought it would be fun.

i always took a really long time to get ready, so i took a shower and did my makeup two hours before the other girls did.

"what are you guys wearing?" liv was frantically going through her part of the giant closet, trying to pick a few options.

maci picked up a tight, tan dress, and carefully laid it out on the bed. "i've been waiting for so long to wear this dress. i'm wearing heels too, if that gives you an idea."

i pointed to the dress on my bed. it had thin straps, silver sequins, and a v neckline. "that's my dress, and i'm wearing clear-strapped heels to go with it."

liv squinted, and sighed. "would you wear a bra with that dress?"

"no, definitely not," i capped my lipgloss, and put it back in my makeup bag. "if you're wearing a dress like maci's i would suggest to ditch the panties, as well."

maci looked over at liv, and giggled, she looked absolutely terrified.

i messed with the ponytail on top of my head, and used my curling iron to style the part of my hair that was left down. "you can wear a shirt and a skirt if you want to, you'll be fine."

liv nodded, and started to take a few options out of her closet.

maci looked over at my phone, and pointed at it. "you're getting a call, brie."

i glanced at my phone, and saw the name 'lilith'. "oh, absolutely not. we're not doing this tonight," i declined the call, and crossed my arms.

"you look tense, who was that?" maci picked up a hoop earring, and applied it to her ear.

i was thankful that somebody had come to knock on the door, so i was able to quickly change the subject. "i'll get it."

unfortunately, the one time i didn't ask who was at the door, i was greeted by somebody that i didn't want to see.

"aspen, what the fuck are you doing here?"he gave me his classic cheesy grin, and opened his mouth to speak. before he could, though, i picked up one of my shoes, and hurled it at him.

he didn't move quickly enough, so the high heeled shoe hit him exactly where i wanted it to. aspen fell to the floor, clutching his manhood. "my... my poor dick," he squeaked.

i crouched down next to him, and narrowed my eyes. however, when i was about to do say something else, maci and olivia ran over to me.

"brie! what's going on here?" maci's eyes widened, and olivia was just leaning against the wall, enjoying the drama.

he was rolling around, groaning, and we were just watching.

"that's my ex boyfriend, the one that's dating my fucking sister," i mumbled.

maci made eye contact with olivia, and took a sharp breath. "please make sure that ethan doesn't see aspen, okay? distract him."

liv looked over at the boys' dorm, and put her hand to her face. "um, too late."

we all looked up, to see ethan, grayson, and nicky, staring at us.

"um, hi?" i got up slowly, and nudged aspen with my foot. "don't mind him, what are you guys up to?"

ethan had a blank expression on his face, as he watched aspen get up. "who's this?"

i cut my eyes at aspen, and sighed. "this is my ex boyfriend. i have no idea what he's doing here."

aspen ran a hand through his hair. "yeah, about that. i wanted to talk to you, take you out to dinner."

ethan coughed loudly. "it's a no from me."

"dude," grayson elbowed ethan in the ribs. "stop, you look desperate."

i played with my nails, and spoke up. "is that why my sister called?"

aspen shifted around uncomfortably. "well, yeah. um, could we get a little privacy?"

"not right now, aspen. just text me tomorrow, or something," i adjusted my silky robe, and attempted to make my way back into the safety of my room.

he sighed. "but you blocked my number."

"you can figure something out."

a/n: btw, check out my sequel to sober, 'SINNER'!!