6: Give me your wallet

Before I start, I'm sorry for the inactivity but you know, school exists :((

****

6: GIVE ME YOUR WALLET

We spent half of our time on the side of the road waving at cars that would pass by.

"Why aren't they stopping?" Alyssa looked at me, madly but normal.

"Probably because you have no shirt on, you idiot!" She yelled.

I waved at a car passing by while trying my best to cover up, it came to a stop.

"Is everything alright?" A ginger haired man around 30-40 stopped by.

I looked at Alyssa who was now throwing pine cones, she looked at me and shrugged.

"We n-need a ride," I stuttered, "sir."

The man looked hesitant and gave me one more good look, then Alyssa.

"Hop in, I'm going to get lunch so- if you want any?" He asked.

"Thank you."

I waved at Alyssa to come. She said, "I don't get in cars with pedophiles." and started walking over slowly.

"C'mon. Unless you want to stay here until another car passes and stops with a 'pedophile'" he said sarcastically.

I sat in the front seat and Alyssa sat in the back.

There was an awkward silence because the man couldn't see my hints of conversation.

When we arrived, I went in the bathroom and the man said he had to also. He weirdly went right next to mine and was peeking a couple of times, I kept looking at him and he would quickly turn away.

"What happened to your hand?" He asked.

"It got burnt when I was younger" I tried to think of an excuse, saying "I stuck it in a pan full of boiling grease" would freak people out.

He picked it up and plopped a big kiss on it, he slowly brung it over to his stall and looked satisfied with what he had done.

When things happen that I don't want to happen, I still let it happen.

Alyssa walked in, "what's going on here?"

We scattered away from each other. "I- uh.." I stuttered.

"Are you gay, James?" She asked, almost angrily.

"N-no, I'm not"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm not gay."

Alyssa walked up to the man and looked him straight in the eyes. "Give me your wallet." She said.

"What? No."

"Give me your wallet or I'll tell everyone and the police what you do to teenage boys in the bathroom!"

The man looked angry but didn't show it, Alyssa wasn't showing one sign of regret or reluctant.

He gave her the wallet and Alyssa walked out.

"I'm s-sorry." I left and found her outside on a bench near the restaurant.

She was picking out the money and some other stuff out and threw it to the side.

"You don't have to let things happen that you don't want to, you know." She said, "You have a choice to stop it."

She got up and walked away.