The new maid

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

It's been a month since, Ana got here. Her wounds have healed. I have been taking care of her and the other servants have seen her already. Like always they made a big fuzz about things. I knock at her door, "Come in!" she yells and I enter the room. She was wearing a blue dress with black ruffles at the bottom. 'The dress fits her perfectly it makes her look like... Wait! What the hell am I thinking about?'

"My young lord is waiting for you in his study," I say plainly. She gave me a nod and looked over at me. "Um... Can you show me the way please?" I gave her a nod and gestured her to follow me. After turning at a few halls we finally reached the study. Thank you, Sebastian." I knocked on the door, "Come in!" I opened the door and let, Ana enter.

~Ana's P.O.V~

Sebastian knocked in the door, "Come in," then Sebastian opened the door telling me to enter. I did as he told me and I saw a young boy he was about 12 or 13. When I thought about it he looked a few years younger than me.. "Sebastian close the door," I looked at the kid and I saw something in his eye. He was a kid but yet he wanted people to treat him like an adult. Sebastian entered the room and closed the door behind him. "Please sit," he gestured to a chair in front of his desk. I sat on the chair and he began to speak, "As you may know I am The Earl of Phantomhive, Ciel Phantomhive. Now, Sebastian has told me about you, but can you please explain it to me yourself."

I gave him a nod the sighed, "My name is, Ana Garcia, I have been living on the streets since I was 5. I lost my parents the exact same day of my birthday. I worked as a maid when I was 7 then I got kicked out at the age of 8 because I was to young and was causing to much trouble. Then I was taken in by another master at the age of 10 but escaped when I was 12. Then a month ago I noticed he hired people to find me. One of them found me and took my weapons away and tried to rape me... That's when I began running through alleys and when he caught me, but then your butler here killed him I guess... And now I'm here." I gave him a confident look.

"Sebastian," Ciel looked at him, "show her to her room." Sebastian bowed and I got up, "Thank you, my lord." I bowed myself and followed Sebastian out to the hall. As Sebastian showed me my room now I smiled lightly, "Put on one of the maid outfits see if any fit you if one does go to the kitchen and we start training." I gave him a nod and entered the room and smiled idiotically, "Guess I'm the new maid here at the Phantomhive Manor," I chuckled lightly.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment?

Vote?

Share?

Read?

And most importantly

Enjoy!