The New Demon

~Ciel's P.O.V~

I turned to Ana and she turned to me. "CIEL!" She ran at a demon speed and pushed me which caused me to fall on my ass. I looked at Ana and my eyes widened at the sight. Ana coughed up blood. Crimson blood was running down her shirt to the ground. Her father was right, she was now dying just to be a new demon. Sebastian ran over and took the sword that was right through her stomach which caused more of a crimson blood splatter. She fell to the ground with a loud thud. I closed my eyes and sighed. Sebastian killed the man that killed his one true mate. I could see even if she was going to turn demon, I could tell he was hurt. "Sebastian be sure to prepare a good funeral, just say she was burned or something... She will now be a demon so she will not be seen for a while." Sebastian gave me a quite sad nod, "Yes, my lord." I looked at Ana's now blank eyes, eyes that were now hollow, just the tiniest speck of life could be seen. She laid there not moving I got up and cleaned the little blood I could take off myself.

I gave a sigh as black feathers began to form around her body. 'Demon... She'll be a new demon.' "We should go young master she will not have any memories of us, her memory will be blank and she will soon be gone just to come back and find a new soul so she could eat." I gave him a nod and looked at her body that was covered in black fethers. I began to walk from to the cariage, I could hear the sigh Sebastian gave, he was actually sad that she was no longer by his side, he no longer had her. It hurt me a bit, I had grown use to her helping Sebastian wake me, get me ready, tell me my schedule and everything. She was part of the manor, she was actually family to all of us especially Sebastian. I knew this was gonna be the last time I get to see this girl, the last time in many years to come or actually never if Sebastian fulfills the contract of finding that murders of my parents and kill the people who hurt me in the past. I sighed stepping into the carriage with Sebastian, "Sebastian."

"Yes young lord?" I gave another sigh, "Make sure she gets a pleasant enough funeral." He gave a nod, "Yes master." Without her it seemed off, I had grown use to months of having Sebastian and Ana close together and now... she's just gone.

~Ana's P.O.V~

I found myself emerged in a deep darkness no sigh of light, just pure darkness so dark you can't see your hand in front of your face. My body felt strange, as if dunked into a deep heat of flames, it was burning! I felt like I was gonna melt but of course I didn't I was perfectly fine... "Hmmm?" I saw my own cinematic record from the death of my parents to my death. I felt sad, I left Sebastian. I saw as the records began to burn into ashes, my true memories burning with them. I fell in yet another darkness that my body felt the actually felt something in my body. The sensation of everything, I had no memories if who, what, where, or anything about me all I know is that I just awoke here. It felt strange to awake here, as if I didn't belong there... I even knew it that I didn't belong in this place called 'Hell'

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

Yet another day has passed since that day. I don't regret a thing, I never do... yet I regret not saving her. I did my normal routine make tea and breakfast, wake the young lord up, serve his tea, help him dress and tie his shoes, serve him breakfast in the dinning room, help him do his paperwork once in a while, clean, make dinner, clean the mess up that the three knuckleheads make, then get the young lord to serve him dinner, get him to retire for the night, then clean up the manor that night to get ready for the next day. Yeah, that was, I mean, is my daily schedule when we don't have to go look at a crime scene. Those days would be faster with her here. Yes I know refer to, Ana, as her. I felt motions, she's the first to ever do that and know... I have to wait to see her in the future.

~Timeskip to le funeral~

Today everyone was gathered at the chruch, to honor my lost love and lost Phantomhive servant. Everyone in black, there was no casket, but a base with ashes, no not Ana's ashes, but yet firewood ashes. To make everyone believe she was burned to death, and that I loved her so much, I put her in the vase. I had tears on my cheeks, I missed her, her sweet lips, her sweet voice that caught my attention at any given moment. I walked to the case and gently put a black and blue rose that were bonded together; Black represents me because I'm a demon and she knew that well, Blue to represent her because she was a blue sky in my darkness and she simply loved that color. I left the roses bond together last night, don't ask I have my ways. I miss that girl so much... I was actually heartbroken. Ciel had given me a nod which meant for me to do one thing I did at Madame Red's funeral, I went to go get a carriage and let the church doors fly open, blue and black rose pedals mixed together. A note flying in with the wind, going into the ash vase without anyone noticing.

'This is my farewell to you my love, to the girl who stole that demons heart without trying, to the girl who made him smile genuinely, to the girl who made him feel emotions who he thought were stupid, to the girl who had been through so much and confided on him to keep it a secret, to the girl who risked her life for her young master, to the girl.... to the girl who said the three words to make him feel happy, "I love you."

This is from me to you Ana Garcia! I love you! I always will! I will see you in hell I'll see you someday again I promise! My new demon, remember this name that brought you to smile, laugh, and love! Ana, I have three words, for you, I love you!

~Your lover, protector, your One Hell Of a Butler, your demon Sebastian Michaelis'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That is the end of book 1. If you think I didn't put emotion into this think again I was crying while writing it, it hurt very much, I know Sebastian was very Off Character in this story. Though in the second book I promise to try and make Sebastian more in character. Umm so yeah I'm gonna upload an epilogue thinking if making it a insert reader thing cause I don't have much entries for Ana's master. XD

As always,

Comment

Vote

Share

And most importantly...

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BOOK!