Chapter 1

I wanna thank @Denisahh and @MlpDiamondPainter for their support. I wouldn't have updated if it weren't for them. So here goes nothing....

****************************

     4 years before

"Dickie wake up sweetheart" it was my mom's voice, always so sweet and soft waking me up every morning. I really didn't feel like getting out of bed but I had to go to school. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and tried to fix the messy mop on my head called hair but failed miserably. I put clotes on and fixed my backpack making sure I had gotten everything I needeed.
   I went downstairs to find my mom cooking pancakes and my dad hugging her from behinde and giving her little kisses at her cheeks and at the top of her head. I almost puked, they where always like this but at the same time I really enjoyed seeing them showing affection to each other. When dad realized I was in the kitchen he told me to sit at the table because he wanted to have a "manly" coversasion with me like we had every morning. Mom set the food on the table and we ate at the comfortable silence that we all came to love.
   Then I had to leave for school. I grabbed my backpack and went to the kitchen to grab my lunchbox that my mom made for me everyday with lots of  love like she says (don't judge me I was five).
  Before I left I said to both my parents
"Bye tati bye mami"
"Bye sweetheart, take care" said my mom
"Don't get into trouble" yelled my dad
My mom and dad came to me and gave me a hug.
"I love you champ"said dad while rufgling my hair
"I love you too" I said back
While i was walking out the door I heard my mom saying something that came out almost like a whisper. I didn't pay much attention to it as she said it every day, but only if I knew this was the last time I was gonna hear her voice it would be diffent

"I love you,my little robin"

************************************

I hope it was good. I can't really say but I felt like writting it so....
Any opinion is acceptable and any advice too.(plizzz help me)

I am gonna update soon or maybe write another chapter now