Chapter 2

I haven't updated in a while and for that I sincerly apologize to all of you. I will try to update more often from now on if anyone is still interested in this book😂
Enjoy!😚
***************************

Cadmus labs
xx:xx  location:unknown

No ones pov.

"Do you think its a good idea?"

"Do we really have the luxury for back up plans or any other plan for that matter?"

"No...but you are aware of the fact that after so many years, so many hours of phycical and mental torture,you have turned  that kid into a deadly weapon that even superman is no match for him and you can't even make him follow a simple order ???!!!"

"He is rebelious and that is what makes him so strong!!!"

"I get that but can't you put a divice on him to control him or something like that?? We are at a quite tight spot with those supertoddlers sneeking into our base."

"If you want a brainless robot send one of the hundreds you own. There is no point in putting so much effort to train him if I have to wipe out his brain because you can't even keep your base safe!! And those kids are the least you need to worry about"

"What do you mean by that??"

"Don't you remember what happened the last time they broke into our base?
They confroted cadmus, destroyed the facilities completely and even stole supermans half-half clone!! And you know pretty damn well that wherever this kids are, justice leauge isn't too far away. And I thought you where the clever one Luthor."

"I certainly am smarter than you...though are you sure he can defeat them if the leauge steps up??"

"Are you doubting my skills as tutor?"

"Of course not Deathstroke..."

"Very well....oh and by the way Luthor.."

"Yes Deathstroke?"

"I love listening to lies when I know the truth"

"What is that supposed to mean??"

"I don't know. Why don't you figure it out? As you said you are smarter..."

*****************************Well that chaptet was awful but life cannoy be hiw we want it nor can inspiration come when we need it!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*****************************
Well that chaptet was awful but life cannoy be hiw we want it nor can inspiration come when we need it!

Thanks for reading!😍😀😉😘