A day out

"Yah! Wake up stupid!"

Looks like we are back to normal. I groan as an answer, not moving from my spot on my bed. I am way too comfortable to move right now. I crack my eyes open and see that it is only ten o'clock in the morning, rolling over so that I am laying on my stomach. Yoongi must be tripping if he thinks that I am gunna get out of bed anytime before twelve on a Saturday.

"Don't make me come in there" he says tauntingly, the door already cracked open. I raise my hand and flip him off, still not moving from my spot. I hear him cuss underneath his breath before my door is opened the rest of the way. I start to get nervous when I can hear his footsteps coming closer and closer to where I am laying, suddenly more awake than I was before.

"Yah! Get off me you fat pig!"

I yell again as Yoongi continues to jump on me, wrapping my arms protectively around my head. I groan loudly before giving up, glaring at my brother as I sit up.

"What's your deal anyway? You never wake up before two o'clock on the weekend" I say as he grins victoriously, his hand moving my tangled hair from in front of my face. He winces before immediately moving it back so that it covers my eyes, hissing when I smack his arm.

"The guys and I are going to the mall and Hoseok and Jimin would not stop pestering me to see if you would go with us."

I can't help but smile, jumping out of bed and running to my bathroom. I can't believe he actually managed to get me out of bed, but I really want to see Hoseok and Jimin again. They are the two guys that I am the closest with since Namjoon's birthday party, but I hadn't managed to get their numbers. Maybe I can ask for them today.

I take a quick shower and wash my hair, wringing it out before I step out of the shower. I'm going to let it air dry today because I know Yoongi will start bitching at me if I take too long. I change into my undergarments before walking back out and into my room, my bare feet moving across the soft carpet.

Yoongi is still sitting on my bed when I get out there, his eyes focused on his phone as he texts someone. I totally ignore him, moving over to my closet to get my clothes. It's not like I haven't changed in front of him before. We grew up together, so it's not awkward for us at all.

I put on my light pink alien crop top, pairing it with some black skinny jeans. For jewelry, I decide to wear simple black studs, my black watch on my wrist as well. I put my white shoes on before putting my phone and wallet into a white purse, walking over to wear I keep my makeup. I simply do thin eyeliner, mascara, and light pink lipgloss, putting some of the wet hair from the top of my head into a loose bun.

Satisfied with my look, I walk back over to where Yoongi is still sitting, grabbing his hand to get his attention

"Lets go" he says with a smile, leading the way to his car. I sit in the passenger's seat and turn on the radio just to have him turn it back off. I stiffen before slowly turning my head towards him in aggravation, a scowl on my face. He doesn't look at me, his eyes seemingly locked on the road in front of him. I continue glaring at him as I turn the music back on, grinding my teeth together when he reaches over and turns it back off.

"Leave. It. On" I growl through my teeth, burning holes into the side of his face with my eyes. I watch as his jaw clenches as he glances at me, my eyes narrowing when he smirks.

"No."

•••••••••••••••••••••

I smile as I skip towards the group of six boys waiting by the entrance, my purse hitting my side. I can tell that it is the boys because every single one of them is wearing a face mask, their eyes shifting as they glance around nervously. They aren't too famous as of right now, but they do have quite an extensive fan base. I can understand why they would want to wear disguises, even though I can clearly tell that it is them.

"Hey Yoongi, Yumi-yah."

I except the hug that Jimin gives me, Hoseok and Taehyung joining soon after. My eyes widen when they are pushed off of me though, me looking over at Yoongi as he shakes his head.

"Don't touch her guys, she's insane I swear."

I smirk to myself, remembering how I almost got us into an accident in the parking lot. He had refused to turn music on for the twenty minute drive we had, so I had simply sat back and glared at him. When we got here, I turned it up so loud and so suddenly that he swerved and almost hit a light pole. It's his fault anyway. If he had let me listen to music, I wouldn't have had to do that.

"Hey Yumi, long time no see."

I can't help the faint blush that appears on my cheeks as Namjoon comes up and hugs me around my waist, my hands hovering hesitantly over his shoulders. I clear my threat as the rest of the guys whistle and tease us, pushing him away from me. I take a step closer to Jimin when I notice how Yoongi is staring at the two of us, not wanting him to go all protective while we are here today.

"Well" I say slowly, dragging it out as things begin to get awkward. "Lets get some food because I am fucking starving."