Chapter41~Betrayed

[bih-tray-d]  

Verb~ Past Tense

1. To be unfaithful in maintaining or trusting.

2. To disappoint the hopes and expectations. 

3. To be disloyal.

  ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Betrayal doesn't come from your enemies.

Because your enemies can't betray you.

Betrayal comes from the people you trusted.

The ones who broke your faith with them.

And hurts the most when they silently stab the knife in your back.

When the truth runs deep into your heart.

Because the greater the trust, the greater the betrayal. 

     ⭐️⭐️⭐️   

Y/N's POV.

I opened my eyes. I couldn't see anything. The room was filled with darkness. An icy breeze slithered down my spine, something cold was wrapped around my wrists. My head was aching badly. I reached out to touch my head, but chains were locked against me and ropes were tied around me to a wooden chair. I tried to shout but a towel was stuffed in my mouth. I heard muttering and two people talking to each other.

"Why did you do that Taehyung?" A voice whispered.

"Kookie, you're in danger..."

Kookie? Jungkook? Taehyung?

"What do you mean I'm in danger?" the volume of his voice was rising.

"Shhh Y/N might hear..."

I tried shuffling the chair towards the sound.

There was a sudden silence in the room.

"Y/N?" the voice said.

He seized the blind fold off my eyes, making me blink vigorously. Taehyung took the towel out of my mouth, allowing me to breathe freely.

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS??" I screamed.

Jungkook cupped his hands over my mouth and stared at me.

"Shhh..." Jungkook looked pitiful.

"I don't know where to start Y/N..." Taehyung began.

"What happened? Where am I?" I frowned at Taehyung and Jungkook.

They both exchanged glances at each other and sighed in sync. Jungkook took his hands off my mouth.

Taehyung started. "Listen Y/N, you're in Kookie's basement, we need your help..."

"But you don't need to tie me up, do you?"

Jungkook unlocked the chains and untied the rope.

"You made a big mistake Y/N, but we don't blame you..."

"What?" I was beyond confused.

"It's about that person called Min Yoongi..." Jungkook blurted.

Taehyung looked uncomfortably to the floor.

"What about Suga, he-"

"HE'S USING YOU Y/N CAN'T YOU SEE." Taehyung was almost in tears.

"I don't understand..."

"YOU NEVER SEEM TO UNDERSTAND DO YOU, YOU'RE ALWAYS GETTING INTO TROUBLE, HE'S NOW THREATENING US..."

"Threatening? What did I do?"

"I'm not afraid to tell you Y/N, yes, I'm dating Jungkook..." Taehyung locked eyes with Jungkook and grabbed his hand, clutching it tightly.

"But I thought you were both enemies..." I looked at them two with a puzzled expression.

"Y/N, my family doesn't accept me dating Taehyung... and you dated Jimin, Jimin is the one Suga is going after, he wants you to break up with him so that he... can date Jimin..." Jungkook was now avoiding to look at me properly.

"Suga likes Jimin? He purposely wanted to break us up to get Jimin for himself? So Jimin never actually cheated?"

"No, Jimin didn't cheat, it was a setup, Suga paid a girl to take those photos..."

"How do you know all of this..."

Taehyung and Jungkook exchanged looks at each other again.

"It all fits in, Suga called Jackson told him to dump the baby on you, Suga forced you to tell him everything, Suga wanted to break you and Jimin up, why would someone randomly come up to you and talk to you about family problems?" Taehyung shuffled side to side.

Tears of betrayal were trickling down my face. "What did I do to him? How does Suga know that Momo is my daughter? Jackson was unconscious..."

"We did some research, Jackson and Suga are good friends. And if my prediction is right, Jackson told Suga about Momo..."

"What did I ever do to him??" 

"You dated Jimin."

"Is dating a sin?"

"No..." Jungkook wistfully said. "Suga wants to do anything to get Jimin..."

"...and if I told anyone about Suga liking Jimin then..." Tears started to spill out of Taehyung's eyes.

"The photos that were sent to you..." My blood was penetrating around my body fiercely. How dare Suga do this to me? To my family? No one harms my family. I trusted him. I thought we were friends...

"I'm sorry... I didn't know... but what can we do?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at Jungkook and they both giggled. Jungkook wiped the tears from Taehyung with his shirt.

"I think I've got a plan," Jungkook smirked.

They both turned to me, facing me directly.

"We need to collaborate Y/N, will you help us?" Taehyung and Jungkook said in unison.

Taekook looked genuine, they both look in love with each other. I couldn't let Suga sink the ship. For vkook, for myself. I nodded.

"What's the plan?"    

~~~

{A/N}

Now you finally know who put Momo on Y/N's door step. I put a quote at the beginning of this chapter because I thought it was appropriate to reflect back. I know how hurt it is to be betrayed, trust me, I've been there before. Anyways, thanks for reading this depressing chapter, sorry if it ruined your mood, but hope you have a good day 💙💙💙