4.Dreaming of the Perfect Life

From the beginning, as a young child, I had to learn the lesson that I am not normal.  I am different in an obvious, observable way from almost everyone. Of course that would be the first thing that I would want to change in my version of a perfect life. No obligations would mean in the future I would want to make my living as a creative writing major- preferably an author. Meaning while I enjoy most if not almost all aspects of various maths such as algebra, geometry, and calculus and various sciences such as biology, chemistry, physics, meteorology, astrology as well as engineering I just feel as though I am better suited for creating and writing for people to enjoy greatly. The most simple reason being that I enjoy and take pride in writing, a true long term and newly discovered passion of mine. In this perfect world, things would work out great as an author. Also the amazing possibility of going to a great university for this major to be successful would be an awesome opportunity to myself. Simply put schools such as New York University and Brown University are ideal and provide the best opportunities for my ideal life. And of course some sort of success in the future in the romance department (sure success is right now but ideally is being in a happy marriage with kids ya know?) That's the far far future though yikes :/ LOL bai now (two more updates prewritten already coming soon to this book!!)