Imature

WARNING THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPER (SEX) AND DDLG DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THANKS
Elise POV•

I walked upstairs to the bedroom, I heard Harry hurrying up behind me.
I quickly swooped into the room and giggled as I hid under the bed. Harry walked in "hmm I wonder where Elise went?" Right then he looked under the bed and pulled me out playfully.
He threw me on the bed and leaned over me. "Do I need to punish you for hiding from me young lady?" He smirked roughly.
"Oh I don't know, but i've been very bad" i smiled innocently at him, he groaned and kissed me harshly. After a minute he broke the kiss "Im going to punish you so hard babygirl" he growled at me. I blushed hard and got tingling sensation at the pit of my stomach. Harry caressed my face with his large hand "My new name is daddy for now" he smirked as I nodded.

"Words baby" "yes sir" he smirked and opened my legs slowly beneath him. I whimpered in pleasure as he started to grind on my parts slowly. "You like that? Look at you all whimpering for more" he kissed my neck and grinded harder on me. Soon enough he had me moaning "daddy more! Please i'm begging please daddy!"

"Patient little girl, ill give you more" Harry got down on his knees between my legs. "Don't move at all. No moaning either" he slid my panties off and blew on my heated core. I bit my lip trying not to whimper. He did one big lick of my whole core as I moved a little for more, he smirked knowing i was begging. He began to suck on my clit and put one finger inside of me, pumping slowly. I moaned once and he bit my clit lightly making me whimper in pleasure. He put another finger into me and pumped rougher, I covered my mouth so I wouldn't moan. "D-daddy i'm going to cum" he smirked at me "do it princess now" I screamed his name as i came all over his hand and chin. Harry stood up and sucked it all off his fingers as I came down from my high. He took off his pants to show off his huge member, I drooled over the sight of his throbbing cock. He stroked it tenderly "Are you ready?" "Yes sir" he shoved inside of me and groaned "Fuck your so tight"

He gave me a minute to adjust and started moving slowly. I moaned as he sped up "Daddy harder please daddy" Harry pounded into me grunting and groaning as I was whimpering and moaning beneath him. Soon enough I came all over him as he kept thrusting inside me. He groaned and slowed down as he came inside me. His warm cum filling me up "please stay inside" I whimpered "does babygirl like daddies cum?" I nodded and moaned as he thrusted slowly again teasing me. "Do you want more baby?" "Please daddy!" Harry thrusted until he came again inside me. We rolled over where I was on top of him, while his back was against the wall resting. He was still inside me as I craved more and started to move my hip up and down moaning loudly to tease him.

"Ugh baby the things you do to me you're gonna make me grow larger in you" I could feel him stiffen inside me as i moaned. Harry lifted me off of him and i whimpered feeling empty but that feeling went away soon. "Here's your punishment." He looked at me sternly. "You're going to watch me stroke myself until I feel the need to cum then you will ride me" I nodded "But you have to finger yourself as long as I wish to make you, and you aren't allowed to cum." I nodded as he started to stroke his tender tip. I opened my legs in front of him and put two fingers in myself.

He started to go faster, so did I. Soon enough I was whimpering about to cum as he was a groaning mess as i watched him. "Come here i'm about to come" he shoved me onto him and pounded into me roughly. I came all over him as he came inside me.

After we were cuddled up together all sweaty and my legs were covered in his juices. He put his hand on my stomach "I can't wait." He got in between my legs and kissed my stomach. "I put a baby in you finally" Harry was so happy about it.

So was I..

A/N
I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Ill be updating more often i promise!