Part 6 Kiss

Y/n pov

I walked into the door of the coffee shop and my boss started yelling at the new recruit. "There Avery your trainer is right there!!" He screamed at her. Avery walked over, when she got to me she looked at me with tears in her eyes.
"W-we all got -f-f-fired" Avery said. "W-what!?" I said out loud. Some of the kitchen staff came out with coffee stuff and even the bright boy with green eyes and brown hair looked sad. "Avery cone with me, I'll drive you home" I said slightly tugging her shirt. She nodded and we were at her house in no time. "Bye Avery" I said. She waved and walked inside. I drove back home and found genes car home. There was another car I've never seen before.
I walked up to the door and opened it. Gene was on the floor with blood on his black hair. "G-gene!?" My eyes widened. Then I heard a laugh. "Omg y/n that was funny!!" Sasha said pulling gene up. I groaned and ran upstairs. I slammed the door and I layed down on my bed sighing. Moments later the door opened and gene sat on the edge of my bed. "I'm sorry" gene said standing up. I sat up and he grabbed my face sweetly and he said "can I finish what I was going to do yesterday" my response was to blush. He kissed me sweetly and I kissed back the door flung open and gene jumped back. "Oh I'm sorry I'm interrupting something" Zane said.
"Gah in so sorry Zane" gene said
"Oh no it's fine" Zane said with anger in his face. He was starting to leave but I jumped up and grabbed his hand. "If I let you go you will ignore me" I said with teary eyes. "No I won't, you don't understand, seeing someone kiss the girl I love." My heart stopped and I blushed hard. "Z-Zane I didn't know" I said blushing hard. Zane scoffed and went out the door. Gene closed the door and sat on his bed. I sat next to him and I held his hand. He kissed my forehead and I kissed him back.