COMA!?

"He's in a coma and they think he may not wake up" gene said standing up "w-what!?" I asked enraged that flint was the reason for this and I was very sad because I liked Zane. "Where is he?" I asked and tried to stand up. Gene sat me down. "Stay here I will get the doctor and he will explain everything" gene said leaving the room. I looked at what I was wearing and it was a white hospital gown. At least I had panties on, I thought looking at the back of the gown where it opened. I sat back down and tried to think of something else. I looked around and saw some papers and a bottle of water. It was a little bottle so I drank it all, I am so thirsty. I picked up the papers and it was about flint. "Hello, y/n we are terribly sorry that you are in this situation and flint has been locked up in a cell for a sentence of 20 years. Once he is out he will be moved far away where he cannot get to you. All of this will happen if you sign the paper at the bottom." I sat there a secound then quickly signed my name. I sighed and leaned back. I had to pee! I got up to use the bathroom and walked over to the door, entered and used the bathroom. I exited and layed down just in time for the doctor to come in. He was tall,slim. And he has brown eyes with wavy black hair. "Hello miss y/ln" he said. "Hello" I said and he sat on the tee bed and started asking me questions.
--- after the questions it was my turn."where is Zane? Can I see him?" I asked. "Zane is down the hall. His brothers and famliy are with him at the moment. Yes you can see him  after your visitors are done seeing you" he said. He stood up and wrote some things on his clipboard then opened the door and I saw Laurence,aphmau,kawaiichan,Lucinda,Travis,and katelyn. I smiled and they walked into the room and gave me a hug. "Geez gene did you ever leave her side last night?" Travis asked, sitting on my bed. "I was worried!" Gene replied,his face turning a light pink.