Forgotten

Jesse's Pov 

I woke up and it was the middle of the night so I got up before going straight back down my legs wobbled then I realized something was missing my boyfriend Jackson I didn't think much about it until I headed to the kitchen and saw my boyfriend fucking another girl I ran back to my room in tears that definitely got there attention Jackson knew we were expecting a child now he's willing to throw it all away I got sick vomit covered are bed or should I say his bed I packed up my stuff and left and didn't look back Beacontown and everything else was behind me I ran.

I ran and ran in that open field not caring about anything being free I wasn't going back so I went adventuring instead, I felt awful but kept pushing threw a week had passed and I feared to return to Beacontown because I probably wouldn't be exepected  back ever after that running away thing I'm gonna be a single mother on the road so I went somewhere that I would always be exepected in so I knocked on the front door and then out came my mom I hugged her forgetting everything and just felt safe I told her all that had happened in my life since I left this little cabin in the woods far from humanity where you were aloud to be yourself my baby would get that same treatment I hope.

I said I had to leave but I would come back with my child which is hard to get use to a child that will be mine, I was prepared for a kid but now I'm not I don't have a father figure for this little one it scares me so much I went to Redstonia to visit Olivia she greeted me with open arms I thanked her for her generosity because I couldn't live on my own anymore it killed me a little more each day I would just have to wait I had totally zoned out Olivia was waving her hand in front of my face to get my attention I was surprised she didn't kick me out she asked if I was okay instead I nodded and kept walking when we got to Olivia's room I burst out in tears Liv just saported me until I was done crying before asking again if I okay I said no just loud enough to be heard what's wrong was the next thing she asked I told her what my ex-boyfriend did and about my child everything really Olivia offered to let me stay there in Redstonia I was happy too.

Olivia's Pov 

Jesse seems to be in ruff shape like walking in on that I feel so bad for her she deserves better than that I'm going to offer her a place here in Redstonia where she can have some time to think she is going to be a mother after all plus I've known Jesse for almost forever but now that's been forgotten into the pages of time but I don't really care I only care about my friend who is hurting from this but she'll move on eventually I hope.

Guys I'm going to continue this short story for a while there will be no schedule because school takes up a lot of my time so I squeeze playing video games listening to music and writing my your life story and hardly have any time for me like playing video games is something I love to do but it takes up the few free hours of the day I have on weekends I play lots of video games hang out with friends and try to write in my stories but it gets hard to have more than one story going at a time so it's probably going to be a while before I post another part of this short story but I've got ideas never the less

-Fallen 🌺