chapter 6

Zacky was pissed - pissed with Brian for giving up on him and pissed at himself for making Brian feel he had no other choice. He loved his husband immensely and he was so proud of him that he could accurately describe just how much so. With steely determination, he retrieved the wedding band from the dresser, clutched it tightly in his hand, and then headed out of the cabin, in search of Brian and the opportunity to get him back.

"If I were Brian and I was hurt, where would I go?" Zacky's eyes widened and he took off running. He was out of breath by the time he'd made it to the small, secluded corner they'd spent so much alone time in when they were in need of fresh air from being cooped up in their cabin.

Zacky heard Brian before he actually saw him. Once he did lay eyes on his sobbing husband, his heart stuttered and then kicked back into gear painfully and began to race as he stormed over to the other man. Brian gasped in surprised when Zacky pulled him into his arms and kissed him deeply, with as much love and adoration as he could possibly physically muster. He cupped his husband's face in his hands and deepened the kiss, making it more love-filled, if that was even at all possible in the slightest of ways. Even if he wanted to, Brian couldn't help but kiss Zacky back, holding onto him for dear life.

Zacky only broke the kiss when the need for oxygen became necessary. "You..." he panted, resting his forehead against Brian's, staring deeply into the tear-filled eyes staring right back at him. "You have no idea how much I love you and how proud I am that you're my husband, Brian. How proud I am that I'm your husband."

"Doesn't seem like it," Brian mumbled.

"Well, I'm so sorry that I made you feel that way. That was never my intention, baby. Never. Before anything...anything, you are my heart, Brian Elwin Baker-Haner, and I love you more than I could ever love any other man...and I'm gonna prove it to you."

Brian furrowed his eyebrows. "I...What...what are you talking about?"

Zacky laced his fingers with Brian's and began to lead him back towards their room. "C'mon and I'll show you."

Zacky pulled Brian into their cabin, making sure that the 'Do Not Disturb' sign was hanging outside, closed the door and locked it behind them. He walked over to the bed, dropped Brian's hand and turned around to face him, wasting no time in kissing his husband once again, both of them losing their clothes, so to speak, somewhere along the way. They ended up in bed, laying on their sides on top of the bedding, and instead of being face-to-face, they were face-to-dick.

Zacky took Brian into his mouth first, twirling his tongue around the tip a few times before he moved his lips down his shaft. Brian had wrapped his lips around Zacky's cock, and his husband could feel the vibration of his groan as he took him all the way to the back of his throat. Brian swallowed around Zacky's cock, shuddering when he felt Zacky moan around him, and then he pushed his head all the way down, taking his husband as deep down his throat as he possibly could, as deep as he was down Zacky's throat.

Brian and Zacky began a rhythm, their heads bobbing up and then back down on each other's cocks, both becoming writhing, moaning, profusely sweating messes. Zacky pulled away for a brief moment, taking in a deep breath as he sucked on two fingers. He rolled them from their sides to where Brian was on top of him, thrusting down into his mouth as he opened it and took him back inside. The thrusts picked up in intensity when Zacky inserted both fingers into Brian's tight hole.

Brian screamed around Zacky's cock as his husband started thrusting his fingers in and out of him at the same cadence he was bobbing his head and thrusting his hips up into his mouth. He continually stabbed at Brian's prostate as he finger-fucked him harshly. The brown-eyed man let out a guttural groan and his legs shook as he came, shooting his load down his husband's throat. He swallowed hard around Zacky a couple of times, bobbing his head like a man possessed before holding still with the tip pressed to the back of his throat when he felt his husband's thighs tense and quiver. He let out a moan and Zacky pulled his mouth from his cock, licking his lips and screamed as he came down Brian's throat.