Chapter 3: Disguise

C-18-21's POV:

When we first saw Meri, she is as excited as a kid who won in a contest...but we do miss her hyper attitude.

"How did this happen? I thought I'm dead!" Meri said still surprised. "Weeeeeell, we took a help from C's boi..." Ray teased at me. "Shut up Ray..." The two of them giggled and Kane....immediately put his one arm across my shoulder. This piece of sugar Kane is gonna get it...cause he is too damn sweet....😑 (see what I did there? XDDD)

I just blushed cause...that's all I could do...

"Aaaaayyyiiiieeee!!!!!!" The two girls screamed and then Meri's boots started to act crazy and they are like rockets!

"Woh!!!!" I shouted as Meri almost fell off the bed. "W-what happened!? W-what was that!?" Kane removed his arms on me. Thank goodness....

"I added rocket boosters on your boots...and from your arm to your feet...are now half android..." Meri looked at her own body and asked. "B-but why did you made me a half android???" Kane looked at Meri. "Those body parts of yours don't work anymore. So I have to replace it with robotic parts so you can be complete."

Meri smiled. "It's alright...at least I could see and talk to my friends again..." "Aaaaaw! Meri!!!!" Me and Ray hugged Meri and she hugged back.

"Now, we need to know your stuff...first things first...you have offensive accessories and spy gears. Next, you even have support accessories, like medical stuff...since you know how to heal..." "Wait! Speaking of medical! Where's Medic?" Meri asked.

"Um.." The three of us trailed off. "Oh...um nevermind..." Then Kane turned on the TV then some news started to show.

"Breaking news, some kind of files have been found mysteriously here at OverWatch. But no one knows where this comes from. It is said that this are the proofs that Team Fortress comes before OverWatch did. But our heroes didn't gave their thoughts to this kind of mystery..."

"Oh god...OverWatch knows that you're here...and ALIVE!!!!" Ray panicked. "I have an idea...why don't we disguise Meri into someone new?" I suggested. "But how?" Ray asked. "Meri, what do you prefer? Colored dye or wig?" I asked. "I prefer wig..." Meri replied.

"Okay, how about the name?" Ray asked. "How about Miranda? So we could call her Meri!" "That's brilliant!" Ray and Kane answered.

"So...what now?" Meri asked. "We need to change your eyes as well. How about red?" Meri gave us an I-don't-know expression.

"Now the hair...what wig color should you wear..." Meri gave us the same expression. "Let's just do it brown..."

End of Chapter 3