Chapter 19: Scientists At Work

Note: sorry for the cover...that's the only thing I could find...XDDDD

Anyway...art credits to all artists that I used their arts! :3

The Lady's POV:

I am beside my dear daughter, but then I saw Chara, pranking her own brother. Well...she's a prankster...I remember the old days! But no one can be meaner than me...I killed a lot of children! Isn't that the biggest sin of all?

I stood up and teleported behind Chara and used my telekinesis to drop the water on top of Chara and teleported back next to Six as I tried not to chuckle. "WHAT IN GENOCIDE HAPPENED!?" Chara shouted and Asriel looked and laughed.

"SHUT UP CRY BABY!!!!!" Chars shouted. "Hey! That's too much!" Asriel answered. "Okay you guys better stop..." Frisk goes beside Asriel. "Why? Asriel gonna cry?" Chara teased Asriel. "I'm gonna tell mom! MOOOOOM!!!!!!!" Asriel shouted. "Now you're gonna tell her!? Not if I tell her first!!!!" The two of them ran towards the kitchen and I started to chuckle and laugh.

"That was amazing...it puts my powers back to life again!" I smiled. Six woke up and looks at me. "Six? Why are you still covering that face of yours?" I asked. "Oh, I'm just comfortable this way..." I shook my head side ways as a no sign. "Six...you are beautiful, so don't hide it..." I took off her hood and fixed her hair. "Theeeere! Perfect!" I smiled and she hugged me.

I hugged back.

I saw Chara walking towards me. "So, this is a prank challenge, huh Lady!?" I stood up. "Bring it on..." I teleported to the mirror and took my mask.

I teleported inside her room and displayed a lot of spiders. Don't tell her this, but I saw her diary...ehehehe...

I teleported to the kitchen and hid all the chocolates and I finally teleported back next to Six. "Mom, I thought you're not gonna use your powers..." I answered. "Dear...this is just for fun..." I chuckled and heard a lot of screams made by Chara and she threw all of the stuff that she needed to prank or scare me.

"I believe I won..." I chuckled. "This time...you won this time..." Chara glared and goes outside. "I teleported on the balcony and used my powers to take a piece of snow and throws it on her head and hides.

"WHO WAS THAT!? ASRIEL!!!!!!" I heard her shout and I just can't stop laughing. Oh my god...this is my golden day!

C-18-21's POV:

I can see that the Lady is having fun. But I saw Sans with Gaster and Alphys. I rushed to them. "What's up?" I asked. "We will help you get home as soon as possible...now...just relax here and I am sure that you will be home before you know it..." Gaster said and Sans smiled. "Oh, thank you!!!!!" I smiled. "I will be able to help my sugar and my friend!" I smiled more and goes to Ray and told her everything. She is also excited as me. I'll be able to kick Widow's ass....

Then I saw Six with the Lady finally she shows her face and I saw that they are pranking Chara and Asriel, so we joined in. This is gonna be fun.

Normal POV:

As they prank each other. The scientists are working on something that can make the four girls go to their desire destinstion. As soon as they get started they will be able to help the girls go to their destination.

"So Gaster, we need some chemicals bud..." Sans said as he is holding a blueprint. "On it...Alphys, we need some mechanical parts, see to it that Mettaton have some..." Gaster said as he is looking for some chemicals that they can use to power up the machine that they could use.

"We must do this whatever it takes...I can't bare seeing C cry over there just because she will lose someone special..." Sans looks down. As Sans wanted to hide this feeling, he also know what it felt to almost lose someone special in his life.

He would do whatever it takes to make someone smile more than him.

"That's okay Sans...we understand how you feel. No one wanted to lose someone special in their life..." Gaster patted the back of Sans and goes to work. Sans smiled and looks at C and goes to work with the two.

"I will do everything just to help you girls get to your destination and save your love ones..." Sans whispered to himself

End of chapter 19