Rules/Info

1. No cursing other than words used in the book such as mouse-dung, fox-dung, fox-heart, stupid and other words like that.

2. Don't hate the person, hate the cat.

3. Keep it kid-friendly, please!

4. Use quotations when you speak. Example: "Fox-dung! I fell!" she hissed.

5. Have FUUUNNN!!

Password: Fun should be the first rule! 

OceanClan~

Advantages: They are powerful swimmers, and swimming makes them strong.

Disadvantages: They don't have much food in winter, they're not too slow.

Other: OceanClan can be boastful and snotty towards others, and they're the youngest clan so they're usually looked down upon.

PoisonClan=

Advantages: They're trained longer and harder in their clan, making them talented in both hunting, and fighting.

Disadvantages: They are usually outnumbered in the amount of cats that are in WidowClan, but that doesn't mean they wont try.

Other: PoisonClan usually are rule-breakers. They sometimes don't listen to warrior code and take prey from others, while being stealthy. PoisonClan is a short-tempered clan, but know when to think.

EarthClan-

Advantages: They are very well fed, making them more energetic, while already being the healthiest, of the clans.

Disadvantages: They usually don't do much, making their muscles a tad bit weak, but they're strategic meaning they plan everything.

Other: EarthClan lives the spoiled life which can be bad and can be good. On one hand you are not prepared for battle, and on the other they eat well.. maybe too well? EarthClan is patient and sweet.

WidowClan<

Advantages: They're the strongest cats in our forest.

Disadvantages: They're slow, and they don't hunt too well, but they manage!

Other: They're the eldest clan, meaning they act as if they're older than the others, even the apprentices.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to help you choose a clan!