Families

Dear diary

My family is awfully arrogant and stuck up in a way of which makes me feel like I'm the only one in contact with reality. Louis' family is quite laid back. His parents work for a company called, 'Vixer and co' (they earn a lot from it)
Around a month later my dad says he can't take it anymore so he packs his stuff up, moves in with this blonde bimbo and then it hit me like a bullet to the face.

"Welcome back to the news at five, Joanne is on the latest information, what have you got for us tonight?" A man says briskly.
"Well a man called Dan Woodward has been suffocated to death by a blonde woman. Her name is still unidentified but if you might know who she is call us immediately. That's it for now."

My heart stops. The next thing I know I awake with Louis and the rest family, my parents and the other next door neighbours (Pat and John). I'm in a hospital bed, my eyes feel swollen, my arms are sore and I'm in nothing but a hospital robe. I'm embarrassed as I'm not wearing ANYTHING but a hospital robe.

My cheeks flush red and I ask everyone but Louis to leave. He stays, everyone else leaves. We talk about what happened. Trying hold back my tears I can't anymore as the tears prick my eyes. Louis holds me in his arms and soothes me until I stop crying. He's amazing.