Another murder

Afterward, we said our goodbyes, handshakes and small speeches they left and my mum sighed. "Finally." She whispered under her breath.

My mum is struggling a lot with being a single parent so my aunts come over (Sue and Logan) and take care of me until my mum 'gets back on her feet' to quote Sue. Being my mum she dances a lot of the time all around the lounge, her room even the dining hall but she wasn't dancing anymore.

I checked my mums iPad for anything going wrong in her life until i see her emails to another man. That explains the disappearance every night and the fact that she comes back with cuts and bruises on her face, her arms and her legs. Eventually I call the police for the murder of my dad, "The person who killed my dad is Rosa White" I state.
"Thank you for telling us, we will be sure to get back to you if we have the killer arrested." A man with a deep voice says to me. I put the phone down.

I pick it back up as I received a text from Nate,'Hey come outside I have something for you.' I question what it is but he won't tell. I put my jacket on and walk outside. I don't see him so I call his name but to my surprise Louis jumps out, grabs me by the hand and he takes me to his room.

"I need to talk to you." He says sternly. I become worried. "What's up?" I say casually.
"Your mum... she is..." He stops.
"I know what she's doing, she seeing another man and he's beating her up."
"But do you know who she's seeing?"
"No, tell me."
"Don't be mad at me but I followed her on the bus, to an abandoned warehouse, a bit cliché I know, but I saw my dad with her." The news flashes up, "Another murder from the Woodward family." I burst into tears. The news man carries on, "Her name is Lily Woodward, she was found in an abandoned warehouse, if anyone might know who the murderer is please call us immediately."