E I G H T

I edited some on chap six ~ I know most of you are confused about the story from the very chapter. Yep that's what I intended to do 😂 Don't worry you will get to know what the actual story later. Keep reading ♥♥

____

Jungsoo's POV
I looked at the locked door feeling something is not right. What happened to him? Why is he so cold to me?

The blood on his shirt. Where did he got them from? Everything about him is strange. Everything.

I dialed number on my phone and locked the bathroom's door. A second after someone picked up at the end line.

"M-miss! You actually call me? Where are you? Oh my god you're alive!" I smiled upon hearing Sojin's relief voice.

"You still call me miss after I almost die? Tch I thought I asked you to call me Jungsoo, dongsaeng"

"Who am I to call you Jungsoo. By the way stop calling me dongsaeng and where the heck are you?! How did you?" I stared at the wall in front of me for a second. I can hear Sojin's worried voice.

"I got my own ways. Don't worry about me. I will need to see you later. Come to the coffee shop nearby my house by 5" And I ended the call and washed my face. I looked at the mirror and cringed at myself.

"Staying in house not going outside really make me looks like a zombie" I said to myself and put my phone in my pocket jeans and open the bathroom door, almost banged my head on the wall. There he was, standing and eyeing me with his dark eyes.

"You scared me" I said rubbing my top chest slowly.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked while one of his eyebrows raised. I shook my head.

"No one. I'm just washing my face and singing" I said avoiding his eyes. I'm not good in lying but I did try my best if I have to. Taehyung staring intensely at me totally didn't believe me but he shrugged it off.

____

Sojin was crying and screaming when she sees me the other day. All the customers were giving us weird looks and uncomfortable gestures because we were disturbing their rest hour. I quickly clamped my hand to her mouth in order to shut her.

"Keep quite. You are embarrassing me" Sojin quickly sat down didn't care and staring at me and smiling widely.

"I thought you were dead. I almost turned myself into a crazy woman and killed all of them when they said you escaped. It's impossible for a human to escape that damned place but you survived!" Sojin said and crying in happiness. I looked at her trying to hide my laugh.

"It was true though. After escaping that place I tried to kill myself but yeah, here I am instead still alive" I muttered quietly and Sojin looked at me, sadness was shown across her face.

"How could you. My pray was answered. God decided to save you from dying" I sighed and looked at Sojin

"You know the reason I want to see you right?" Sojin smiled.

"I know, but I am glad you decided to ask me instead. That means you still trust me" she proudly smile and looked at her in disgust.

"Whatever. I need your help" I threw a picture of a young man on the table making Sojin crossed her arms, smirking.

"Who?"

"Just someone" I said averting my eyes from her. I can hear Sojin chuckled.

"Since when you're interested in someone, and more importantly, a guy?" I snapped my head glared at her.

"Shut up and just give me his information. I was having a hard time stealing his photo"

"Okay okay fine. But not before you tell me who is he?" I looked at her, deep in thought.

"I also don't know about him. I just met him. He's just weird...in some ways" I shrugged.

"Anyways, how is he?" I asked, referring to my father. Sojin looked at me and sighed.

"Same as always"

I smirked . "That bastard"

____

Taehyung sat down on a chair and stretching tiredly. He just finished another mission with other bts members and it was a success, as always.

He immediately pulled out his guns when he sensed someone is behind him.

"Whoa whoa relax. Why are you so jumpy today?" Jimin asked and Taehyung relaxed a bit and look blankly at Jimin.

"What do you want?" Jimin threw him a look.

"Tch cold as always. Here, Jaehwan gave you this. A present he said" Taehyung knitted his eyebrows.

"I said I don't do a single mission anymore" Jimin shrugged.

"Well he said this is interesting. Check it yourself" and he went away leaving Taehyung with a paper.

He looked at the paper given to him and looked at the little girl photo. She looked around 15 or 16 years old. With a ponytail and cheek bone.

"Name, Han Jaena. 15 years old. A high school student from Hankyang High School. Born in 1997,same age as Jungkook?" Taehyung flipped the paper, reading more information.

"Why did she looked so familiar?"