↗Thursday↙

~Thursday~

"Kyaaa!!!!~"

Yep. There they go again. Fangirling over him. I mean what did this girls even see to him. His annoying, a flirt, who sucks, a jerk, stupid, a trash, and the list just keeps going.

Oikawa Tooru...

Its always damn obvious that all the girls will fall from him, because of what? His good looks? Oh please... If I fall from him, I would literally kill myself and that though of getting lovey dovey over him makes me puke. I mean literally.

But although I hate him so much, I do like his best friend, Iwaizumi Hajime. A boy who deserves more, his intelligent, honest, loyal, kind to people, and so much more that the words can never describe it. Just look at him! Who wouldn't fall from that boy. His much more perfect than that stupid Oikawa.

You, Iwaizumi! Will be a perfect king. For my world domination I been planning!

You were daydreaming in the gym as you watch the Aoba Josai's practice to only see one person.

Iwaizumi.

You're absolutely head over heels to him but he seems more interested that volleyball over you or that Oikawa guy, just because their childhood friends, you're so jealous to Oikawa. That he can talk to Iwaizumi anytime. It frustrates you.

Well...Since whenever you noticed Iwaizumi's presence, your face will guaranty to be a tomato and you also start to stutter in front of him when he ask or try to talk to you, that sometimes you avoid him or ran away. Because you two are only classmates.

That's why you hate Oikawa so much, besides his nasty personality that you hate.

But while you're in your daydream someone spotted you. Oikawa.. He noticed that you been looking from his childhood friend ever since you arrive and you seems to be in your own world too. Because you were drooling all over. Like you saw your favorite food and you just keep starring at it making you drool.

And he hated you too with a passion. Because you always ignore him, make him suffer; like you'll stumped on his foot while you two stumbling one another, accidentally/purposely spilled your drinks over him and overall bully him actually.

So he got an idea to snap you out of your daydream. By let say, 'accidentally' hit you with a ball. Besides it seems his the one serving for their team. So why not, right?

Measuring his serve as he look around to see an angle to hit you.

Now that he got an idea where to hit the ball. First, he serve the ball, he then let it look like he messed up the serve and point it to a wall that would bounce and directly hit you in the head.

He just have this urge of anger to you for all that pranks you did him.

With satisfaction Oikawa smirk as the the ball hit you. As the ball slowly fall from your face you have this expression of anger. Oikawa then change his expression as he noticed that people are starting look at him, now pretending that he split making a 'ops' sound to his voice.

You on the other hand has shock, feeling pain in your head and anger at the same time looking at Oikawa with a dark aura around you. Looking pissed off. Screaming his name "Oikawa!!!!" as you dash to your position to go to him. And teach him a lesson.

While the others whispering "Here they go again".

Oikawa acted innocent and greeting you with "Hi [Y/N]-chan, how's your head?" Making his voice cute while he asked.