↗Friday↙ Part 4

~Friday ~

Thirds Person P.O.V

While [Y/n] have kissed her long time crush while she uses her most hate person on earth's body to do it. He looks at her body terrified and shocked at what she just did. Internally screaming she's a psycho!

But then again... That said hated person then thought 'two can play that game'

As Oikawa then grabs Keiichi who's minding his business, the [h/c] female then kissed him while he uses his most hate person on earth's body to do it. To get back to her.

Knowing full well [Y/n] have a crush on Iwaizumi.

Second Person P.O.V.

You were shocked he did the same thing you did... But then something crossed your mind, Bob just stole your first kiss... Wait- your body's first kiss.

In a panic, you let go of Iwaizumi who passed out from shock getting a mouth to mouth with his childhood friend after he was just woken up.

It has been getting weirder and weirder every second. So he guesses it's better to lay down and sleep it off. Maybe this is all just a big dream, a nightmare!

Keiichi reddens a bit shocked at what's happening, although it didn't last long for Oikawa to let go of him.

Covering his mouth, the redhead then spoke, "Dude I don't swing that way but you're a girl... ...so I have mix feelings."

Confused, Oikawa tilts her head, trying to understand what the boy meant by what he said. Her cheek started to flushed, she can't but feel flustered even though he's a man not in min, heart, or body but his soul. Because he too is having mixed feelings.

"No! Don't even think that way! It's only to get back to her." She told Keiichi as she points at you. Who seems to be traumatized by what you just witness. Oikawa seems to be satisfied though.

Your head looked down, mumbling "My virgin lips... How dare you use my body...!".

That's it huh... You want to play that game then fine!

Gripping your fist you looked at Oikawa in your body and told him. "You'll regret that you, Shittikawa!"

You grab Keiichi to get out of there but Keiichi stopped you from your tracks. You looked at him with a, "What is it Bob?"

The vermillion haired male tightens his grip, which indicates whatever his gonna tell you it's serious. "(Y/n) this have to stop, you need to act more of who you are now. With the situation you two," he looked at Oikawa then back at you again, "you two need to work this out." he explained.

You only rolled your eyes, not really interested in the plan your friend had. But if you want your body back, you might just have to cooperate...

"Working with her?! That's gonna be impossible, with this weird crazy stalker, nope, sign me out!" Oikawa chimed in, not on board with the idea of working with you.

"Well. thank. you! In my dead body ill ever work with you."

"Same for me! And maybe this situation is your fault! You so badly want to be with Iwa-chan you wished you're in my body!"

"Maybe I wanted that! Hah! I dont really care about what you think, and why are you thinking this is all my fault?! Hey, maybe you're the one who wanted this!"

"What would I even get being you! NOTHING!"

"OH YEAH?!!!!!"

Keiichi slaps his forehead, having enough of taking care of two fighting children in front of him. So before the two would get ready to rumble. He steps in between shouting, "THAT'S ENOUGH!! WE WON'T SOLVE THIS SITUATION WITH BOTH OF YOU ACTING LIKE MORONS!"

With Keiichi's loud outburst you and Oikawa stopped your argument looking at him.

With both of you seems to be calm just a tad bit he started to talk, "Just hear me out before you two starts arguing again, alright?"

You two nodded, you crossing your arms not looking at Oikawa, as he also did the same.

Keiichi then starts to explain what he thinks happens, and that you two should put yourself under one shoe. You going to act as Oikawa and not yourself like bombing the whole gym, you've put yourself in his situation. So does Oikawa. So this whole Friday, is you and him acting as one another.

This is gonna be a disaster...

~♂️♥♀️~

"Mr. Oikawa, the principal calls for your attention, for what happened in the gym earlier at lunch." a teacher said to you.

God damn piece of nuts! I called it!

You obligatedly oblige. While walking, you can help but think of ways to get out of this mess.

Keiichi said act like that Trashcan but how?!

Doesn't he know the principal hate this man.

The two of you stopped at door to the principal office. You can't help but be nervous on how to act like the body you are in you weren't focusing that you have entered the room. A voice called the name of the person who you are now which made you flinch finally snapping back to reality.

"Y-yes... Sir... " You answer, nervous. Looking at the principal with his hands on the computer on his desk, he seems to be working, his gaze are like daggers, and that familiar face oh you know it too well.

Hi dad!

"I have been informed of what happened and I'm not pleased knowing my students are in grave danger. But it seems that the bomb was a false alarm and it's only confetti and smoke.... "

"This is only a warning, young man. Don't get near my sweet pumpkin- I mean (Y/n). Understand?"
Gee Dad, I love you but please no....
The principal slam his hand on the table which brought you back to reality, "UN.DER.STAND.YOUNG.MAN!" His voice where stern, serious. You gulp getting scared at your own father, nodding your head with rapid. "Yes, sir!"

He sigh, "Good, I'm sorry... but this issue for the both of you need to stop, (Y/n) have been in the edge recently and seems to be more quiet. She gets more enthusiasm that she's hurting herself without realizing-..." your dad stopped. Once he noticed your expression changes, somehow you're affected by what he was saying, he felt hurt and he doesn't know why. Scratching his head he let you leave.

You didn't say a word after that. You realize that even if you try so hard to hide the fact you're upset, your father will always notice it and get worried... He just knows you too well. For the first time since forever the mask you put on was slowly falling off.

No...

You said to yourself.

That's not like me... not anymore...

A memory of an event flashed in your head. You felt numb, gripping your first you decided to head to the gym.

~To be continue...