Chapter 7

~ A few days have passed ~

I am busy chatting with my friends. We talked some random things and Mika recommend us to watch some K-drama.

Then, Mrs. Kim come in, shows that it is science. That reminds me of our project. Me and Jinyoung doesn't do anything yet. Everytime I ask him about this topic, he would replied "Next time, we have many days left." and sometimes he just ignored me. What the heck. Suddenly, Mrs. Kim cleared her throat "So.. Did you guys already done with you project?". Some of the student said "yes." and some of them "no." but with low voice. "Remember you need to done and give me this thursday." She gave a warning.

I glared at Jinyoung. Jinyoung looked at me "Why are you looking at me like that?". "Hobby." I rolled my eyes. "That's a bad hobby." He said. "It's because of you that I had this kind of hobby." I said not looking at him. "Does your eyes loves me that much?" He said. Seriously. I just ignored him.

- During Break -

I told my friends to go first since I need to do something. After the gone, I walk towards Jinyoung who is packing his pen into his pencils box. "Hey." I looked at him. "What." He said focusing on his pen. "It is about-" without finishing my sentence, he interrupted me. "If it's about the science project, I'll do it alone, so don't ask me again. Honestly it's annoying. Are you satisfied now?!" He shout but not too loud while stand up. I widen my eyes. This is my first time to see him angry like this.

I guess I'm going to far to make him like this. Without realizing, tears start to rolling down on my cheeks. Wait. Why am I crying. I wiped my tears. "Okay.. Listen here, If you didn't avoided me on the past few days.. I probably wouldn't be annoying. Just give me the time, place and when are we going to do this.. and done. But you didn't. I actually don't understand you. I thought after we talked for a while, we're friends. But then you ignored me after that." I said, quite long but I don't care because I need to let it all out. My tears started to roll down heavily. I could see that Jinyoung was so shocked.

-Third's Person POV-

Jinyoung just stand there shocked. He doesn't know what to do. He also doesn't know why he acted like that to her all these days. He felt guilty. He wanted to say something but the words won't come out from his mouth. He really doesn't mean to yell at her.

Eunmi went out of the class. "I'm sorry......... Mimi-ah." Jinyoung said but the last word he whispered to himself.

-Eunmi's POV-

As I go out of the classroom, I could hear Jinyoung apologize to me but the last word I couldn't hear it well. I rush to the rooftop. Joesonghabnida da chingu ( I'm sorry, my friends ). Thank you for waiting for me at the canteen.

-Jinyoung's POV-

I sighed. I go towards the door and Jihoon pop out of nowhere. "Kamjagiya! ( That suprise me )" I shouted while gripping my chest. "Yah! What are you doing?" I ask him. He keeps on staring at me. "I'm the  one who should be asking you, what are you doing here alone.. I mean.. What did you do to her?" He replied. "Look, I didn't do anything-" He cut me off. "Bae Jinyoung." He said sternly. "... What do you mean you didn't do anything? You made her cry. This is not my Jinyoung." He added.

"It just that..." I shake my head. "Fine. I accidentally yelled at her." I continued. We silenced for a while then Jihoon tapped my shoulder. "Next time, you shouldn't ACCIDENTALLY yell at her.. She's a girl dude, control your hormones please." He chuckled. Then Daehwi came and complained that he have been waiting for too long. Me and Jihoon just laugh. 'I'm sorry again, Eunmi.' I thought myself.

-Eunmi's POV-

I look at the scenery, calming myself down. Why am I crying? Moreover in front of Jinyoung. What if he's going to tease me? Ehh no way. He will keep his prince appearence plus... He apologized to me...?. That's rare. I need to apologize too. I wiped my tears, look at my watch, I .,have 10 minutes before the break end.

First, I enter the classroom. 'He isn't in here' I sighed. I only searched for him at class, canteen and library. I didn't looked for him around the school because I don't know few places yet since this school kinda big. There's still no sign of him. I gave up and go back to class.

As soon as I enter, I made an eye-contact with Jiyeon. Jiyeon stood up and walks toward me. The rest also follows her. "Where have you been? Why are you late?" Jiyeon ask. "Yah, your eyes are red... D-did you crying?" Mika gasped. "Umm.. Actually I lost something so I searched for it." I lied. "Mwo? You lost something? You should've told us.. We will help you search for it." Reina said. "Perhaps.. This is the reason you cry, isn't it~? Does it precious to you?" Mika join. "I probably... dropped it somewhere and.. gwaenchanha Mika, it's not that important." I said. I'm sorry guys for lying. Three of them sigh in relief.

After few minutes, Jinyoung entered the class. He avoided my eye-contact. Okay, this is awkward.

After all the lessons ended, I stood up. Jinyoung looked at me. "I'm sorry." Suprisingly both of us said at the same time but Jinyoung didn't look at me. Eh? . He looked at me again with his eyes widen. Yup I'm sure he do shock too.

Then my friends came to me with their confuse face. "Why are you both apologizing to each other?" Jiyeon ask with her left eyebrow raised. Shoot. "Don't tell me..... You're the one who missed out her thing?" Mika ask while put her hand on Jinyoung's shoulder. Jinyoung on the other hand, looked so confused.

"Hey, it's not like that. This is.. umm.. our bussiness. Sorry, you guys can go back first." I said dragging him together with me. Reina just smile and mouthed "Enjoy your time.". Really Reina. It's not what you think. While Jiyeon and Mika keeps on "Woooo~" on us.

I dragged him to a quiet place. We silenced. "Umm.. I'm sorry earlier.. I'm being annoying to you.. and just don't mind that I cried." I break the ice and bowed to him. "No..." He said while push me up slowly. "I'm the one who should say that.. Mianhae.. I just saying without thinking.. Without considering your feelings.. I'm sorry." He said. "Nah, It's okay." I smiled. "We're good?" I said. "Yeah.. Umm.. About the project.. How about do it in my house?" He said. "Sure. But from what I heard earlier, you said you would do it alone?" I chuckled. "I take back what I said earlier." He laughed.
-
We walk back together. I entered my house and as usual, Appa is not home yet. He is busy now. I gues I could go back home a little bit late.

(A/N)

Yeah. Here's chapter 7. Bad english, as always.. Sorry. Thanks for reading this book! . Also really much thank you for voting!. Love ya. Peace yo