Chapter 15 - Heal

- Eunmi's POV -

It's been a few days since the incidence. It's 6.45 a.m and I finally opened my phone for the very first time since that day.

Jinyoung-ssi
Missed calls (7), 3 unread messages

Aunt. Hyojin
Missed calls (5)

Jiyeonie
16 unread messages

Reina-chan
10 unread messages

Mikaelaaa
13 unread messages

Hoonie
6 unread messages

'Wow....'  So many notifications... escpecially from my friends. Well, I silenced my phone so that I can have some time and rest.

I haven't seen my dad. I locked myself in my room though.

Knock Knock.

"Eunmi..."

"Please open the door.. I'm sorry-- I'm sorry for everything." Appa said through the door.

I kept silenced.

"I have left some foods. Make sure you eat, okay?" He added before leaving.

It's been like this for the past few days, he would knocked the door and apologized to me but I didn't give him a single response and just staring at the door. Then, I will heard him sighed and left. Why are you apologizing to me? I'm not the one who you should be apologize to.

I should get ready and go to school. I shouldn't be trapped in this room forever. Moreover, I can't skip today since it is the examination day. I don't want to repeat or have a bad grades.

I go to shower, brush my teeth and change into my uniform and I go downstairs straight to the kitchen. I quickly grabbed the food that were left on the table and start to go to school early.

-

I'm in front of my class, feeling nervous all of a sudden. Maybe because it's been a while and I miss to be here. To be honest, stay at home was quite boring since there's nothing much I can do besides eating, sleeping, play games, and watch TV. I took a deep breath and opened the door...

Luckily, there's no one yet. I sighed in relief. I guess I was too early.

I sat on my seat, opened my revision book and start to read to revise some important information and the notes that given from the teachers. Good thing, I study a bit in my house.

Then, suddenly I heard the door opened and I turned my head towards the door and saw Jiyeon stood there, then suddenly she sprinting towards me and observing my face for a while.

"Uhh.... Good morning?" I said tried to break the awkwardness since she's been staring at me from head to toe.

She hugged me-- all of a sudden.

"I'm glad you're doing fine.. Honestly I-- no we missed you so much and we're so worried." She said.

I smiled at the fact that they were concerned about me.

"Gomawo.." I replied.

Then, Mika and Reina came in.

"Hey, aren't you guys early today?" I asked jokely.

"I'm the one who should be saying that, Aren't you too early than usual?" Jiyeon said.

"Are you trying to say that we're always late then?" Mika said while crossing her arms.

I chuckled. "Not 'always' though."

"But I reaaaaally miss you guys so much." I said with a little bit of aegyo. Ew.

"Stop it, that's too cheesy plus cringey." Reina responded.

We all laughed at Reina cool and straightforward response.

-

Some of the students already came and sit. Jiyeon, Mika and Reina also already go to their own seat. Then, I saw Jinyoung came in.

He noticed me and paused for a second. He smiled at me and nodded his head a little bit. 

 Whew.. that was the original Prince Jinyoung. It's rare for him to show that side to me.... Wait..

Did he- Did he just greeted me?! Okay.. I don't know why but I found it weird. I nodded back.

I was reading my book when suddenly I remembered the last time scene that I met him. When we accidentally kissed when he tried to help me. 

Sh!t. Why now! Why do I have to remember it now!?

Ugh.. I can't concentrate.

What should I do...

-

Finally, it ended. It was torture for me for a whole 2 hours. Everytime when I was spaced out or stuck at some questions, that scene came out of nowhere. That's not the fcking answer man. Good thing, I can barely answer all of them.

For the whole break, I spent my time with my friends at our new place, garden. We joked and talked some random things. Then, suddenly Jihoon came with a sweet smile. Luckily, there isn't any of his fans around here or else who knows what might happen to me.

"Jihoon..."

"Are you fine now?" Was the first thing he asked.

"Mhm, nan gwaenchanha! Geokjong hajima! ( I'm okay! Don't worry! )" I assured him with a big smile. He chuckled. "Okay, Okay.. If you have any problems, you can just call me or text me." He said. "Of course." I replied. Then, he looked at his watch. "Ah, I need to go now, see you later girls." He said and waved his hands at us.

"You can call us too you know?" Mika said.

"Ne.. Lee Ahreum." I said.

"Did- Did you just call me by my real name?!" She yelled.

"That's not wrong though." Jiyeon said.

"Waeee..? Your name are pretty though.. just like the person itself." I said in sarcastic tone.

"Are you mocking me!?" Mika said and ran after me.

"Yah, don't leave us alone!" Reina yelled.

I was running away from Mika when suddenly a hand grab my arm to a dark room and someone hugged me which I assume that it is a guy since this person is taller than me. 

"Excu--" My words were cut off.

"It's okay." This voice-

"Eh, Wha-" I was cut off again by him.

"It's gonna be alright." He said with his deep voice as he hugged me tighter.

Then, he released the hug. I can't see his face very well because of the dark room.

"You will be alright.. As long as you have me by your side." He said while put his hand on my shoulder. Then, he left me confused by his sudden action.

What did you mean by that? Bae Jinyoung.

-

With that, all the exams ended and summer break..

Begin

(A/N)

Yo! Sorry for the long hiatus. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Leave a comment and your thoughts about this chapter. Thanks for reading this lame book. Don't forget to vote. Love yalls my supporter. Peace yo!