Elliot in "dreams"

Tiredly I rubbed the bridge of my nose, as I walked into the diner where I was supposed to be meeting Amber. I'll admit I haven't been alcohol free in the past few months. Can you honestly blame me? I lost my little sister and my nephew. Sure I gained three but that's besides the point. I feel so worthless like I don't have a purpose. I should've protected my sister better.
   "Name?" The hostess asked me chipper and carefree. She probably didn't have a care in the world. She was mortal, she was normal. She probably never had to worry about monsters or losing someone you care about. "Sir name?" She asked again and I rasped looking up at her face I want to cry. Thankfully my angel saves me.
   "He's with me." Amber grabs my arm pulling me away towards a small table in the back.she guides me into a sitting position and then glides into the chair across from me. Disappointment is clear on her beautiful features and I sigh.
   "Amber." I start and she shakes her head.
   "Elliot please tell me that you have not been drinking!" She begs in a accusatory tone. I looked up at the ceiling, thoughts racing. When I looked back at my beautiful girlfriend it was Louan smiling at me.
   "Hi there Ellie poo!!" She exclaimed grabbing my arm as I jumped upon seeing her and fell through a hole in the chair I was sitting in. I broke out into a run, on a long dark indistinct street when he saw her. She was sitting on the sidewalk at least it looked like a side walk, maybe it was just a long stone, he was sitting next to her. They both looked a little ragged. Blood still stained her maimed t-shirt and navy blue jacket. The boy's face was thin and dark circles were lurking around his small eyes as he sat close to her head lulling on her lap every so often.
  "Elliot?" She whispered and I ran for her, though she seemed to grow more and more farther away the harder I ran.
  "Pearl! Landon! Are you guys okay?" I holler hand extended trying to reach her. Pearl stood Landon with her.
   "Elliot?" She yelled looking around.
   "I'm right here Pearl!" I promise trying to feel her, get her to see me.
   "Elliot? Anybody are you there?" She called as if I wasn't right there. I tried to grasp her shoulders, her hand but she couldn't feel me, I was just another shadow on the wall. Landon coughed tugging on Pearl's pant leg
   "Pearl I'm scared." He cried tears watering his eyes and she coughed rubbing her eyes as she bent down and pulled her jacket off and wrapped it across his shoulders holding him close.
  "It'll be okay. Don't be scared." A loud roar filled the air and suddenly I was sitting bolt upright a scream caught in the depths of my throat. Was that real? Were they in the underworld? Tartarus? Were they even alive?
   "Glad to see you could join the land of the living Elliot." Amber's voice snaps my questions to pieces as I finally take in my surroundings. My girlfriend is sitting on the edge of my bed a disappointed look plastered upon her face as she raised an eyebrow at me as if waiting for an explanation but I have nothing.
   "Don't just sit there like you don't know what I'm talking about Elliot!" She snaps and I sit up, the blanket pools around my middle as I give her a innocent look.
   "Honestly I don't know what I did Am but I'm sorry." I try and she scoffs smacking me across the face. "Okay first off ow, and second what the Hades was that for!" I ask rubbing my cheek in confusion.
   "The fact that you don't remember makes it even worse Elliot Jackson!" She snaps standing too quick for me to see as she shakes her head at me. "I found you, passed out face down under your kitchen table." She practically spits "I was so scared Elliot! You were covered in puke and surrounded by empty cans and bottles! " She growls and it all comes swimming back to me. I groaned.
   "Amber I swear I didn't mean to-" Her head snaps up so fast I'm surprised her neck isn't broken.
  "Didn't mean to what Elliot? Didn't mean for me to find you? Didn't mean to pass out? Didn't mean to scare the bloody underworld out of me?"
  "No" I try and she growls, man I hate being on the end of her anger.
  "Then what were you doing? No no better yet what were you thinking?" She demands and I push the covers off, I'm merely in boxers but I ignore it as I try to grab her arm but she elbows me in the stomach.
    "For someone who's pissed at me for being wasted, you aren't being very nurturing." I try at a joke but she bursts into tears.
    "I can't lose you Elliot. I can't. I know you're in pain right now but I don't want to put myself into a relationship that you don't take seriously." Amber's saddened eyes break my heart, as I frame her face with my hands.
   "No Amber I do take it seriously." I reason and she shoves my hands away angry again.
   "Rubbish, you're a liar because if that were true you wouldn't hurt yourself! You wouldn't keep drinking." She exasperated turning to leave but I wasn't going to lose her, not again.
   "I swear, I swear on the River Styx -" she turns eyes meeting mine "that I won't pick up another drink or self harm myself forever." I whisper and when the thunder rumbles and seals my fate and my girlfriend wraps her arms around me and when I feel her tears wet my back I know I'd give up my life if it meant she stayed happy and safe. I'd do anything for her.