Penny&Phillip Baby Birthday

Phillip was exhausted from a long day at work, he was working through a domestic abuse claim. Though he often sided with the victim rather than the defendant. His eyes were heavy though he knew he had to get up and get home. Sabrina's birthday party started soon. When she walked in.

She knocked on the doorframe a smile on her lips

  "Hi I'm looking to apply at Grace and Grace lawfirm." Her eyes sparkled and Phillip straightened.
   "Of course. I believe my mother has just left." For the birthday party. " However I can interview you if you'd like." He offered and her smile widened increasingly.
   "That would be just great!" She smiled sitting across from him. Phillip nodded as he began asking her about why she wanted the job. What experiences she had and the usual interview questions.
   "I'm Astrid. Astrid Reynolds." She smiled seductively and Phillip swallowed hard. He was already thirty minutes late.
   "It was a pleasure meeting you Mrs Reynolds." He tried and she giggled sitting back in her chair.
   "It's miss..I'm not married. And you can call me Astrid, Mr Grace." She said his name slowly and Phillip nodded stiffly.
   "You can call me Phillip. I have to run your application by Piper and then I'll contact you if everything checks out." He promised and she smiled standing slowly as she grabbed her bag.
   "We should grab a coffee sometime." She whispered softly. Phillip frowned.
   "Possibly. Now if you will excuse me Astrid I'm late to my daughter's birthday party." He locked the door behind himself and Astrid followed his every move.
   "Coffee three o'clock tomorrow. Be there or be square Phillip." She smiled turning on her heel as she strutted towards her red sports car. Phillip shook his head climbing into his own car.

  "Happy birthday baby!" He greeted Sabrina who was eating her cake. She smiled at the sight of her dad. Harley mimicked Penny's position.
  "You're very late daddy." She accused hands on her hips and Penny shook her head.
   "Sorry love, someone came in last second." He handed the file to his mom, who stuck it in her bag quickly. "Had to interview them real quick." Penny smiled.
   "Well you're here now and Sabrina's about to open her presents. Isn't that right precious?" She asked and Sabrina grinned and Harley squealed happily.
   "I can help you open the presents breena." She offered and Sabrina smiled nodding her approval.
   "Me !" Aurora grabbed her gift from the table toddling over to her best friend happily. " me." Nico chuckled scooping the little girl into his arms.
   "Whoa there Rory, she's still eating her cake." He whispered and she looked crestfallen.
  "Open." She pouted and Sabrina waved her arms at her mom.
   "Well Rory I think Sabrina's done now." Penny gently wiped the cake from the now one year old's face and sat her next to the almost eleven month old. Aurora beamed wildly.

 Aurora beamed wildly

    Sabrina beamed a thank you as she toddled towards Piper, who placed her youngest granddaughter on her lap

    Sabrina beamed a thank you as she toddled towards Piper, who placed her youngest granddaughter on her lap. Sabrina started pulling open the bright yellow wrapped package Rory having only the attention span of a baby began playing with her grandpa's buttons.
   "Look breena it's pretty." Harley pulled out a bright pink necklace.
   "It's a friendship necklace." Piper explained and Sabrina went to put it in her mouth.

   "That's for when they're older

   "That's for when they're older." Will explained as Sabrina pulled a stuffed dinosaur from the box.

  "Those are Rory's two favorite things the color yellow and dinosaurs

  "Those are Rory's two favorite things the color yellow and dinosaurs." Nico chuckled and at the mention of dinosaurs Rory roared in Nico's face making everyone chuckle.
Phillip smiled when his phone lit up with an unknown number. He stood stepping to the side.
   "Hello Phillip speaking."
   "Hi Phil it's Astrid."