A Simple Game of Genius

As I told you in the previous part, before having a confidence boost my life was a constant mediocre sitcom episode, in which all of the characters are trying to bully somebody.
My friends, or should I say "friends" were non-intellectual kids who thought they knew everything. They never wanted me to say anything and just stay silent.

What's even better, some of them are still in their early teenage phase, as they are writing such bullshit here.
Any other contacts were hardly available back then, as I didn't know how to PROPERLY use the Internet and I had to stay with them till I completely lost my nerves.
I never had depression in my life.

And I never wanted to grab attention by "playing depressed".
That's just stupid, isn't it?
Of course, my days had up and downs, and I had my own things to take responsibility of, but I guess that's just it?

There are people who really have troubles with eating and living a normal, suitable life, and those "depressed" kids are waving their hands because they have to make a dinner and they don't want to, oh no!

But going back to my story - those people taught me how to be more closed toward other people, and taught me that if I'm not even to blame for anything, I should say sorry and lean my head.

What a lie that was.

My "friend" from the block always wanted to be liked by other people. What a shame, that he always had something wrong to say and had to act like he knows everything about anything.
Always tried to be better, huh.
But there's one thing that he didn't know how to do.
That thing was called empathy.
Needless to say that he was bullied?

Ah, hey, bullying! Yeah, he always loved to exaggerate. Poor little him!
We knew each other for a long time, I guess before he went onto being in a friendzone three times and finally going into a relationship (with a girl who had nothing in her brain, but whatever).
Then I completely lost the matter of him. 
They had been a relationship for a month, and then, as he said - he had been cheated on.
That's just changing roles and people, not being cheated on.
Grow up, dude.
Sometime later he found another one.
But I'm not here to tell you the story of his life, as you can do it by reading his things, but to tell you that some years ago I was concerned about this kind of people.
Right now I just think that if you call yourself "mean", then don't cry about having a rough time.

Hopefully, he'll find the right path in his life.

My other friend wasn't really from my block.
Wasn't really my friend, either.
We met each other in a kind of a childish way.

Playing games.
And we went onto playing and playing and playing.

Later, that was the only thing that kept our friendship alive.
I made some mistakes, he made some mistakes.
But I didn't want to have mental children as friends.

Maybe one day I'll crawl back to being a child again?

Not in this life, to hell with them.

That's all for now.