Heresy

FAITH.

What a powerful word that is.

I would like to make a statement.
Some years ago I was a Catholic in the full terms of this word - meaning that I went to church, on every holiday I was there as an altar boy.

But sometimes you just think that all of this doesn't make any sense anymore. 
You're looking at all those happy, smiling at nothing people and just think - why am I here?
And that's what exactly happened.

After eleven years I made a statement - and as I can see - it was the best decision I could've made.

Going back to the topic - faith means a lot to me.
Maybe not in God as I did that before, this time I just believe in me.

Has faith rescued me? Not much, I can't really imagine thinking that something happened because you prayed for it.

But it doesn't mean that I don't pray.

People who are looking at religion by the standards of "reading or not reading the Bible" are just blank for me.

If you never did that, 'cause you're an atheist, why you even bother about the other people?

Faith is not only reading books.
It's a long process in which you have to feel yourself.

Feel something which is even not explicable.

And let this feeling flow through you and let you change the world around you.

Also, people who are trying to justify when you're staying true to your religion while being non-believers.

What's the point at all?

Church for me doesn't work anymore.

I could go there, but it feels like there's nothing worth going for. 
If you want to talk to God, there are plenty of places.
He is everywhere, isn't He?

Many priests that I met are out of the place completely.

Even if they try to make young people go to church and pray, there is always a second side of the coin - by which they are full of hypocrisy.

In what's name, they can decide when the children are ready to live or not?
In what's name, they can tell you whether you're ready for living with your loved one?

In what's name, they can make you put your money when they want to?

Not in a God's name, I believe.

The Kingdom of God is inside you and all around you. Not in a mansion of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there. Lift a stone and you will find me.