The Bike Ride

(aka That One Time They Did Not Talk About Their Relationship)

Bike rides had quickly become one of their favorite things to do after shoots; well, sure they were on the verge of figuring out something else they liked to do together, but as for that point, taking their bikes and just going around town, was for sure a thing to hope for at the end of the day, especially when there was a cool breeze.

That day had not been different; after a long hard day of working, Timothée and Armie didn't even talk much; they simply got on their bikes and rode away, cuz that's how close they were after just days of shooting and less than a month around each other.

Words were suddenly not needed anymore.

Timothée watched as Armie stopped and followed suit; he threw the bike down and stole quick glances at his friend –after what had happened though Timothée was struggling on what exactly to call Armie-, as the older man washed his hand and face on the river.

"You wanna say something, Timmy?"

"Huh," Timothée was truly confused, "excuse me?"

"I can feel you looking at me, Chalamet, what's going on?"

Timothée threw his arm to the back of his head, scratching his neck; "I was just thinking"

Armie nodded, "about?"

"We didn't really talk about what happened...," he sighed as he realized talking about it was harder than expected; "...what happened the other night"

There was a sudden smirk on Armie's lips; "is there anything to talk about," he wondered, "are you feeling awkward or anything, cuz I'm okay"

"No, I...I...it's just...we...well you..."

"I fucked you; I wanted, you clearly wanted it too and we did it, that's it, no need to discuss it"

Timothée furrowed his eyebrows, perhaps more confused than he was before he decided to talk about this; he was pretty damn sure there was in fact a need to talk about what had happened.

"C'mon, let's get in"

"Where?"

Armie chuckled, "the river"

"And why would I do that?"

"Cuz it's hot and the river is cold, it'll help us cool down a bit before heading back"

Timothée shook his head; "I don't think so, I didn't even bring my swimming..." he stopped the minute Armie's jeans felt to the floor, revealing his cock, "...or we could go naked of course"

The older man shrugged, "nothing you haven't seen, or felt, before Chalamet"

There was a sudden grin on Timothée's face by now; this wasn't just Armie trying to erase any awkwardness of the other night, this was full on flirting. "Are you playing games with me, Hammer?"

"Maybe...but nothing you haven't done before," as Timothée arched an eyebrow, Armie chuckled; "oh sorry, I forgot all those kisses you stole from me late at night were just because of the booze," he smiled wide at Timothée and gave the younger man a quick wink before running over to the river as Timothée stood behind, watching him.

Armie Fucking Hammer, was there anything on that guy that wasn't simply perfect.

Timothée chuckled at himself, took off his clothes and quickly made his way to the water. Jesus Christ, he thought, the coldness of it was completely unexpected, but judging by how hot that conversation with Armie was getting, he figured that was for the best. Poor Timothée, didn't realize it would get even hotter.

"Still want to talk about what happened," asked Armie as he swan closer to the younger man.

He shook his head, Armie was getting impossibly closer by the seconds and the minute there was no space left between them, Timothée could feel his whole body tingle. When had he developed such an attraction towards Armie? He had absolutely no idea, but he wouldn't deny he was enjoying every single minute of it.

"Would you do it again?"

"Fuck you, you mean it," asked Armie with a grin that made Timothée's knees go weak.

"Jesus...," he mumbled; if only talking about it made him shiver, Timothée didn't even want to think how it would be to have Armie touch him that way again.

The older man laughed, wrapping his hand around Timothée's shaft and jerking it slowly; "wow, you're even harder than you were that night"

"Fuck Armie...," he leaned his head on his co-star's shoulder and took deep breaths.

"I want you to look at me while I do this"

Timothée looked up and moaned, "please just..."

"Say it"

"Armiiiie..."

"Say it"

His grip on Timothée tightened and the young man had no alternative but to say, in between moans, what Armie so desperately wanted to hear.

"Fuck me, Armie"

Armie pressed their bodies together, wrapping Timothée's legs around his torso as a moan escaped from the younger man's lips. Outdoor sex; apparently that was their new thing.