A Good Day

(aka The One Where Armie Ties Timothée)

"Come back here, I'm not finished," said Armie as Timothée laughed, crawling backwards till he hit the bed's headboard.

"I thought you were done by now"

"I need to check on it, Timmy"

"And why is that," he asked as Armie took a hold of his ankles and pulled him back to where he was, practically sitting on the older man's lap; with his legs spread, each one on one side of the older man's body, Timothée showed him his wrists, which were by now tied by a black rope.

"Now are you sure you want to do this," asked Armie, clearly doubtful of what they were about to do.

"Don't you want to do it?"

"Fuck Timmy, there's nothing I would like it more than tie you up to the bedpost and just fuck you senseless; I am, though, scared you might not really be into this kind of things"

Timothée smiled, leaning his forehead against Armie's; "I am not gonna lie, I am slightly nervous, but I did a lot of research on it and it sounds really fun"

He arched an eyebrow, a small grin showing up on his face; "you did research?"

"Yeah, it wasn't that hard really, I mean, I just followed your tracks on Instagram and stuff," he said with a chuckle as Armie rolled his eyes.

"Okay, time to be serious now," started Armie as Timothée bit his lip; "if at any minute you feel like this is not for you, you just say something"

"Yellow"

The older man arched an eyebrow, "what is yellow?"

"My safe word, is yellow"

Armie nodded, seriously amused by all the information the young man had required. He rubbed Timothée's arm and them mentioned for him to lean against the headboard; the man did as told, eager to see exactly how those things played out. Armie grabbed both ends of the rope and tied it to the bedpost, each one to one side of the bed, keeping Timothée's arms spread open; there was a grin on Timothée's face throughout the whole thing and Armie couldn't help but laugh. The guy was so eager, Armie could already feel his hard on pressing against his legs.

"Comfortable?"

"For now yes...it doesn't feel really tight, actually," said Timothée pulling slightly on the ropes as Armie shook his head.

"Cuz it's not supposed to be; I don't wanna hurt you, just restrain you"

Timothée nodded and took a deep breath as he watched Armie lean closer to him; the older man's lips started placing kisses on his cheeks, then his lips, his neck, his chest and then stopped by his nipple, sucking on it. Timothée arched his back slightly, the sudden pressure on such a sensitive area caught him off guard, but the sensation was so amazing, he could only moan.

He could feel Armie's hand pressed tightly on his hips, as if to keep him in place. He was fucking tied to bed, where would he go?

He chuckled at that thought, which made Armie look up at him with confused eyes; he shook his head and smiled as Armie returned to his task, leaving Timothée's nipples and going down to his stomach. He hooked his fingers on the younger man's underwear and pulled off of him slowly, his big blue eyes stuck on Timothée green ones.

That look all alone was enough to steal a raspy moan out of Timothée. Armie smirked at that, but quickly turned his attention the younger man's cock, which by now was throbbing; with a smile, the older man let his finger trace the shaft from top to bottom, watching as Timothée squirmed at his touch.

The younger man instinctively tried to move his hands and touch Armie, only to remember he had been tied up; he bit his lip, bucking his hips as he tried to get Armie to do something more. Perhaps that was the moment Timothée understood what interested Armie in bondage and control; to know the person you're giving pleasure to is completely at your mercy must feel so damn powerful it gets you off quicker than anything else.

"Please Armie, do something"

"I am doing," said the older man, running his fingers up and down Timothée's shaft.

"Do something else, for God's sake"

"I decide what to do and when to do"

Fuck. Armie looked even hotter when he entered his dominant persona, but that also made Timothée wonder if there was perhaps a submissive side to Armie that he could explore eventually. All those –and to be fair any other- thoughts soon disappeared though; he felt a finger enter him and threw his head back. Finally something else.

He took deep breaths, the sweat already dripping down his naked body; he wanted to touch Armie, he wanted to grab his hair and moan on his ear. Damn it, he just wanted Armie to fuck him already.

***

Timothée wasn't sure of how long he was lying there; it could have been just a few minutes, but it sure looked like very long hours. Long hours of pleasure and in a way torture; he wanted Armie to fuck him already, he wanted to feel their bodies pressed against one another and he got so far was teasing. Well, to be fair, Armie had done quite a bit; handjob, blowjob, rimjob, fingering...Timothée honestly just couldn't think straight by then, but he still wanted more, he needed more.

Panting, the younger man looked at his lover as he crawled his body, a smirk on his lips and lustful eyes. "You're not tired of it, yet," asked Armie as Timothée shook his head; "is okay, you can talk"

"I just really, really need you to fuck me," Armie laughed, leaning down and placing a quick kiss on Timothée's lips.

"Your wish is my command," he whispered, slowly thrusting into Timothée.

The younger man could barely contain himself at the sudden movement; he had been tied up for God knows how long, just waiting for this moment and damn it, it felt good. After all the games and teasing, Armie was finally fucking him.

A loud moan escaped Timothée mouth, way too loud, he thought, people could hear it. But Armie clearly didn't care; he fasted his pace, his thrusts now a bit more urgent and rough. Neither one of them could hold back any longer; they were too horny to play.

Since his legs were the only thing he could use, Timothée wrapped them around Armie's hips, forcing the older man to go even deeper inside of him. The moan Armie let out, sure made Timothée's body shiver, he was the one who had been teased, but it seemed Armie was the one desperate for release.

"Fuck Timothée..."

"Go...go faster..." tried to say an almost breathless Timothée; "...I'm...I'm... almost there." Armie nodded, both in understanding and also in agreement; he wasn't gonna last much either.

With short, deep breaths, Armie thrust harder on Timothée and soon enough both men were moaning loud as their orgasm came. As Armie tried to breath properly, he realized Timothée's body was trembling and with a sudden desperation, reached for the knots on the bedpost, untying it as quickly as he could; once the younger man had both of his wrists free, Armie slowly pulled his arms down and pulled Timothée to his chest, wrapping his strong and long arms around him.

"Are you okay? Was it too much?"

Timothée shook his head, still trying to regain his composure. What Armie feared as overdue, was simply Timothée's body reaction to the most powerful orgasm he had ever had.

"Are you sure, you're trembling"

With one last deep breath, Timothée looked up; "I'm okay, Armie, actually, I've never felt before"

The older man smiled, placing a soft kiss on his lover's lips, "you sure?"

"Tired, tired but great"

Armie nodded, tightening his grip around Timothée, "catch some sleep then, you deserve it"

"Did you enjoy it," Timothée whispered, almost falling asleep.

"More than you can imagine"

"Good...," he sighed, closing his eyes now; "...that's good"

g;Se[<