Kristaps Porziņģis 1

Tamysha walked into the building seeing her friend  surrounded by photographers. "Hey girl." She waved.

"Hi Tamysha." Janae responded. "Welcome girls." The final photographer John Chrimson walked over and they both waved. "Janae you will be modeling number zero for the Lakers, Kyle Kuzma."

"Tamysha you'll be modeling number six for the Knicks, Kristaps Porziņģis. They both will be here shortly to see all that's going on but you both can head into wardrobe to change." He smiled and they both nodded.

"So girl, your fantasy baby daddy will be here any minute, how you feel?" Janae cooed. "I know you not talking. You probably going to have Kyle in your guts in the next hour." Tamysha laughed. "That ain't funny hoe."

"Whatever, you know you want him."

After a few minutes the players finally arrived ready to see the models wearing their numbers.
"Welcome boys, wherever you see your team colors is where you'll find the model wearing your number." John announced. "Okay, Kuz I'll catch up with you later."

"Yeah yeah Kris, I gotta blast. I see a fine like wine model with my number on. I'm trying to get her number." Kyle walked away brushing his hair with his hand leaving Kristaps laughing. "That boy wants everybody."

"I hope you don't." Kristaps turned to see a beautiful unfamiliar face beside him. "Trust me I'm nothing like Kuz but if that's your friend over there, I'd advise her to pass on him. That's my bro but he's a hoe." He laughed and so did Tamysha. "Janae knows her way to keep him, I think she's good."

Kristaps just smiled down at her smiling, he found her very attractive in a very sexual way. Her being dressed in only his jersey and some shorts didn't help.

"I'm Kristaps P-" "I know who you are, you're one of the best players in the NBA for crying out loud." Tamysha laughed. "Well beautiful since you know my name, I hope you'll tell me yours."

"I'm Tamysha." "Damn you got a beautiful name babygirl. So when does this shoot end? I'm trying to take you home." He smiled. "Your flirting skills are awesome but I'm going out with Janae after this shoot."

"I don't think Janae is going anywhere but Kyle's apartment after this." He laughed and Tamysha looked over to see Kyle and Janae hugged up, him rubbing all over her. Tamysha shook her head. "She's fallen into his trap."

"I'm most likely available now. What are you planning because I'm not going to your apartment that easy." Tamysha said smirking

"Maybe I could fix you a nice dinner, we could watch a movie of your choice and just chill." He started smiling at her

"We will see about that then Mr. Porziņģis" I said smiling up at him

"Ayo Kris you getting you some ass too bro I see you!!" Kyle said getting hype I started laughing from his excitement then a girl walked passed Kyle and he looked her way. Janae is going to have to deal with hell if she's going to be messing with him

"Well let's finish this shoot and maybe we could proceed with our plans" Kris said looking down at me I could tell he really wanted me to come over

"You really want me to come over don't you" I said laughing at his attempts on making me come over he looked at me laughing along

"Yes, I really do want you to come in more than one way" Kris said now being serious I looked up at him and my face heated up from my blushing I'm definitely going over