The switch in meisters and weapons-Dr.Stein's new training?

Alright everyone! Did I shock everyone?! I hope that you are enjoying this story as much as I am. Well, what the heck? Let's get started.

______________________________________________________________________________________

SOUL'S POV

I wake up slowly and listen to the music down the hall. Ughhh...what happened? I sit up on my bed and watch a chair spin around and face me. The person sitting in it: Wes. He smiles at me like he's known me my whole life. My eyes nearly fall out of it's sockets. This isn't cool, what's he doing here?!

"Why hello Soul. I see you have been doing fine even after all this time." Wes gets up and hovers right above of me. "My, you have grown. But...hmm, why the sour face?" I give him a distasteful look and look away making a tss noise under my breath.

"What are you doing here Wes? Why did you leave the Evans, and why did you come here?" I ask without even looking at Wes's puppy face. Wes turns his sly expression into a serious expression and places his hands on my shoulders and adds, "Listen Soul. I left them because they used me. They wanted my talent to gain money in their own way. Well I didn't put up with it any longer."

He stops for a moment and gives me a creepy-eyed look. "Besides, where else would I want to be, other than with my sweet, dear, charming, younger brother-" I cut him off by yelling out, "Shut up Wes! You are so damned annoying! You took my musical skills of a musician, you are not taking my position as being a Death Scythe from me!"

Wes gains a pained look and nods his head in silence. Crap. That gets me even more worked up, making me the guilty one! "Anyway, you aren't a weapon, and you aren't a meister. What the hell are you doing here?" He takes a breath and begins to speak, "Well, I sent Lord Death a letter knowing I was going to show up in Death City. So, he granted me permission to come and visit you like a student."

I sigh shaking my head in disbelief. Death that damned idiot! What's he trying to get at here?! I get up from the bed, hands in my pockets. Before I shut the door on my way out I say, "I'm heading back."

MAKA'S POV

After the weekend, it finally reached Monday. I feel a little weird, knowing that a lot is going to be different. I know everything will be alright though. Someone is filling in for Dr.Stein today, and we have to train with him all day today.

When I say "we" I mean me and Tsubaki, Black Star and Soul. Kid, Liz and Patty will be joining to catch up on the days he was absent. I make a right into the forest, where we first trained. I see everyone there and walk over to Tsubaki.

She leans over and whispers, "Morning Maka." I smile and say back, "Good morning, Tsubaki." When Tsubaki faces  Dr.Stein again, across from her Black Star makes eye contact, but she looks away.

With the switch in partners, could things be going wrong in Black Star and Tsubaki's friendship? I hope not, I don't want her to go through the same stupid thing I did. Dr.Stein finally motions Kid and the Thompson sisters' to stand back.

Dr.Stein raises his hands and demands, "Alright you four, let's start from the beginning! First, weapons must transform!" I glance at Tsubaki and she nods her head, "Right!" She turns into a Chain Scythe with yellow handles for me to grab on. Soul turns into a long Scythe with a long silver handle for Black Star to carry.

When I attempt to move, I trip over Tsubaki's long metal behind me. Black Star picks up Soul and places him over his shoulder, only for him to fall backwards for not holding him properly. Patty laughs out loud and exclaims, "Big sis, Kid! Look at them, they're like idiots! Hahaha!"