The Code

Chapter 2. The code
  When I saw that the letter was written in Morse code I immediately took it out. I decided to call it a day and I headed up to my room, with the box of course. I dumped all of the items that were inside of the box onto my bed. I started looking looking through the pictures, they had numbers on the back of them. There was a total of 7 pictures which consisted of just portraits of my parents and family pictures. The lavender oil reminded me of my mother, her scent. There was also $300 and a couple of numbers scribbled down— a locker number ? Instead of going to bed I spent all night thinking wondering whose locker it could be, and where it was.

-The Next Morning, present time-

I wake up to my uncle yelling at me to get down which is quite unusual since we don't communicate as much anymore. Once i'm down he looks at me worriedly, not a good sign coming from someone who doesn't have feelings. "You got mail, doesn't say from who but it looks important... and urgent," he says. "Thanks.. i'm going out now by the way," I respond as i'm heading upstairs. The envelope looks old, as if someone has been holding on to it for a while. I grab my items, including the box I found last night and the envelope I just now received and head downstairs once again. As soon as I get into my car I open the envelope.. the letter looks dusty. It reads, "Hey. Can't say who it is but trust me, what i'm about to tell you is confidential, no telling anyone.. not even your uncle. There's a box in the attic, it'll grab your attention since it stands out. Inside there's a slip of paper with a locker number on it, head to the address down below and search for the locker. You'll need this combo: 47-02-12. Do it around 12, get out by 13:30. Don't let ANYONE see you. Miss you.. RG". This feeling of adrenaline and fear makes my stomach groan. The fear of the unknown scares me, and this person is someone i don't know. Or maybe I do, do i ?

A/N- Hey ! Thank you for continuing reading this story. It really means a lot <3