TRIM ||3

Russo Jamal Morris.

"This shit is nice." Russo examined Tony's apartment while looking over at the realtor.

"And cheap" the realtor added in giving a slight grin followed by a laugh. "So Tony what do you think? Do we have a deal?"

"What you think Russo" Tony put his hand above his chin trying to figure out whether he was going to rent this place out or not.

"If you ain't gon' buy it, I'll set some money aside and buy it myself."

"We got a deal." Tony turned towards his realtor as she let out a relieved sigh.

"I'll be back in a sec, let me get those papers for you to sign." She quickly walked off. "Don't go anywhere."

"I know she making you rent the place out but what are you giving her besides money? She looks like she onnat' stuff" Russo side-eyed Tony.

"Nah, it ain't even like that." Tony waved him off. "She ain't sold or rented out not one place yet since she got the job, which was 2 months ago. She was about to go into her third month and they were gon' fire her. She just happy."

"Sound like you doing her a favor." Russo crossed his arms over his chest. "You fucking with this place? Or is you wasting your money just so some broad can keep her job."

"It's Gucci." Tony shrugged. "Once I make somebody set up my living room, and the dining room I'm good to go."

"Make Anika do it."

"Might just hit her line later" Tony nodded liking the idea of Anika doing his furniture. She had good taste.

"She gon' be over at the shop for the meeting." Russo stated as the realtor quickly walked back in with papers about to fall out of her hands.

"I got it." Tony grabbed them out of her reach as he quickly scanned over them carefully before signing his name where it needed to be signed.

"Your keys." She handed it to him as he slid it in his pocket.

"Your mailbox key will be given to you next week due to some complications but I assure you, that you will get it as soon as possible."

"Other than that I'm good right? Place all mine?"

"Yes sir. You are now the owner of this apartment. I wish you the best of luck. Any problems you can go to the person who is working at the front desk down in the lobby."

"Or I can call you?" Tony flirted causing Russo to chuckle a bit.

"Yes, that too." She blushed before grabbing the signed papers putting it all back in the folder she was carrying. "Have a nice evening gentlemen." She smiled before walking off.

"Or I can call you? Head ass" Russo mocked Tony as they both busted out laughing.

"Man I was just playing with her, she knows that."

"She ain't know shit." Russo waved him off as his phone began to go off.

"She di-"

"What you want?" Russo cut Tony off.

"Everybody is here. Where the fuck you at?"

"I'm with Tony. We'll be there in an hour"

"Russo! You got people taking personal time out of their day just to be waiting on you? You supposed to be the first one here"