La Vie En Rose

It was a cool night in New York City, the breeze of fresh air not too rough, but perfect just for a certain someone who bought a ticket for the famous singer who went by the name Francine Iero. No one was sure what gender they were because they dressed like a woman, but had no chest and a slightly masculine body. But it was okay considering they were very famous for their one cover of a song, "Love me or Leave me" by Ruth Etting, a famous singer as well. They became famous when the song came out first thing, and men would drool for Francine. If they were a woman, Francine would have so many men knocking on their door. But if a man..they would most likely kick them out of the singing business and arrest them. A man named Gerard Way would not let that happen. Gerard Way might have not been famous, or rich, but he got around living in a small apartment. And whenever he had the chance he would save up on the money for Francine's shows which were performed in a bar (with a small theater in there, too). And hell, it was tough getting in there! Almost every rich man got the chance to get first tickets, and that left Gerard no opportunity to see the performance. Gerard gulped nervously, standing in line to the bar, tucking a piece of his ink black hair to the back of his ear. Tonight was the night he would see Francine's show again.

____

I'm super excited for this story, omllll!!!

AnyfuCk!

"When the water touched my balls, that's when I got scared."

~XofrNk