Believe *edited and redone. WHOLE NEW CHAPTER!

So sorry about the long delay...I kinda punched a wall last week with my writing hand...and my hand still hurts....bad idea? yup! next time I know if Im gonna punch a wall punch it with my left hand haha(: So heres a new chapter! And Im listening to DANCE well yeah hahaha okay time to change the song I cannot write a chapter with this song playing. DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE hahahaha okay uhm chapter? yes! Now real music is playing<3 IF I WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND ID NEVER LET YOU GO! Yes Im gonna be 16 soon and im jaming to Justin bieber. Jelly?

Okay chapter time.

IF I WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND ID NEVER LET YOU GO! Okay seriously chapter time

SWAGY okay seriously chapter time<3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turning around the corner to head to the stairs, I was scared. Sure me and Nick made up, but this is the first time I'm seeing him in a while. Heading up the stairs, I noticed he was waiting against the wall for me. Okay breathe, you can do this. It was just a small fight, nothing too big. Ha yeah right, just a small fight. Okay breathe. And finally I was in front of him. Before I coud even blink or say anything, he hugged me. He gave me a gaint bear hug and instiantly I was surrounded my Axe. 

"Im so sorry." He whispered

"Its okay. We cool now. We good." I whispered back

"Alright lets head inside."

"Sounds good to me." I said letting go from the hug.

He opened the door for me and we walked in, getting greeted by all of our friends playing games. 

"Wanna go sit on a couch?" He asked me 

"Actually....I was thinking....can we do a dance off with dance central?" Pulling my best puppy face.

"No. No absolutely...no stop why the puppy dog face? Fine. Yes we can."

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I screamed grabbing his hand and pulling him towards it, "We are next!" I yelled towards the group.

"Fine." I heard mumbled around the group.

"What song do you want to do?" he asked turning towards me.

"Idk you pick." I told him concentrating on the dance going on.

"Alrighty." He said turning around.

All too soon it was our turn. Youll never guess the song he chose. He chose funky town. Oh man it was hilarious the moves he had to pull. Soon after the dance finished, and he won cause I was laughing too hard during my dance, we were sitting on a couch just talking.

"Alright guys everyone in the youth room, we are starting the movies!" I heard the leader say, but we ignored him and kept talking.

"Oh hey wanna hear my favorite song?" Nick whispered to me

"Sure." I replied while the movie started.

I thought he was gonna play it off his ipod, but instead of just playing it, he decided to sing it.

" And let it shine. Just own the night like the 4th of July. Baby youre a firework, come on show what your worth make them go oh oh oh, as your shoot across the sky sky sky, baby your a firework, come on let your colors burst, make them go oh oh oh youre gonna leave them falling down down down."

"Oh my god shut up," I said laughing, "They are gonna hear you!" I continued putting my hand over his mouth but instead he just licked me so I took it off and wiped it on him.