XI: NO MERCY.

Everyone was trying to contact Madi through just about everything they could; her cell, text messages, social media, and her foster parents. There were no answers for them regarding her whereabouts. They could only do one thing, the thing they almost forgot about, which was tracking her through the device that they put on her brace. Everyone had a tracker on their brace, in case anyone got lost then that would be the thing to find them through. It was late at night and they were even more worried, not just for Madi, but for everyone in the state.

Since she killed so many prisoners, they didn't know what was really going through her mind at the moment, and didn't know what to expect from her.

Eddie opened up his phone to see if he could locate Madi through the tracker and it was on her surprisingly. He was a bit shocked that the girl didn't remove it from her suit after her moral alignment had shifted. None of them even knew why she killed all the prisoners inside the special cells.

"Her tracker says she's in town at the heart of the state." Eddie noted as he showed them all his phone. He wished they had only thought of that method sooner instead of wasting their time asking others. "We have to go now. You found her easily last time Athena, can you find her again?" Mia turned to the female grim reaper who quickly nodded back as she lifted her hand up. The others backed up so Athena had enough room to make the portal swiftly. A dark portal was created after a few seconds and the grim reaper siblings could feel the darkness through the portal, they didn't know why it was so strong and began to become concerned about what happened to Madi.

All of them were in their suits except Blake and Farrah. The couple chose to not wear the suits they wore when they were apart of the Phantom, just to respect the others and their feelings. They entered through the portal in a single file line and saw Madi standing with her back faced to them. Athena and Blake sensed something within the fellow dark user that they haven't felt before. They both felt something towards Madi, something they felt towards each other; it was that certain type of concern that they didn't understand why they were feeling it.

The Legion exchanged worried looks, internally deciding who should try to talk to the insane demon before them. Leah stepped forward because in all honesty she was the closest to Madi out of all of them.

Madi turned around to look at them blankly, but her appearance threw them all off, it had them flabbergasted at her sudden change. She gave them a deadpanned expression, so positive look was exchanged with them. She couldn't stand any of them due to the spell she was under. Her anger was getting the best of her and she couldn't stop it, she was being partially controlled by her mother and the partially controlled by her negative emotions. "What do you guys want? Came to stop me like the heroes you think you are?"

The telekinetic girl slowly approached the other, her hands stayed at her side as her forest eyes never lost contact with the pair of black ones. "Come home. Please, Madi. We love you and we're worried about you. We're sorry for anything we did wrong." Leah got close to the other female, directly staring in a concerned manner. Madi only scoffed in response, she didn't believe on word her best friend told her.

"That's what everyone says when they want something from me." Madi put a hand on her hip as her full black eyes pierced into everyone's, looking at them in a sequence. Leah went to grab her best friend by the hand gently but was grabbed roughly and thrown past the Legion. Nate jumped up and caught her immediately in her in his arms, then landed on his feet easily. The other stepped forward in a protective manner while watching her warily.

"I don't love any of you. I never did." Madi bluntly stated as she turned her back to look out at the ocean, leaning on the stone railing. She was hoping they would stop pestering her, but she also knew they were a persistent lot and wouldn't give up so easily.