5.

| Khalil in the MM |

Deetranada P.O.V.

"I know a couple niggas that can help with your dealer situation." Brazil said as we walked through her hood.

"Who?" I asked.

"These cats named Shawn and Tamir. I'll take you to them tonight."

"You sure they'll be down?"

"Hell yeah. I'll take you to them right after I rob this bitch." She said looking through the window of an empty convenient store.

"Bitch if you want some money, I can loan you some. I ain't broke." I said.

"I don't rob stores cause I don't have money. I rob them cause it's fun. Just like you fight for fun."

"Obviously you not to slick wit it since you got locked up for it." I pointed out.

"That's cause I messed around and robbed a Burlington. I'm just gon' go in there and take they shit. You try'na do this with me or what?"

"Man, I don't even remember the last time I hit up a store."

"Quit acting like it was decades ago, Boujee Dee." She joked making me laugh.

"You right. You can never have too much cash."

"So we're just gon' go in there when it's nobody in left except the people behind the counter. I'm gon' keep look out cause they know me. You gon' clean the register, and when I whistle we gon' run for the Discount Mall down the road. Then once everything settles down, we head for your car and over to Shawn and Tamir place."

I nodded. "We goin' in once this man get a couple blocks away," Brazil spoke. "Here, put this on when we go in. You strapped right?"

"Yeah." I answered after she handed me a pink ski mask.

"Yo, why's it pink?" I laughed.

"Cause I need niggas to know females can be hood niggas too. Pink is one of the best colors to symbolize a girl."

"Yeah, and cancer." I said in a corny way.

"Ugh," Brazil said disgustedly, "you so corny."

I laughed. We waited casually on the corner. The man, who had just got out of the store, walked some blocks away. We put the masks on and barged into the store. It was an Asian couple behind the counter and I was getting "Menace to Society" vibes for some reason. Brazil flipped the open sign to "closed" while I approached the counter.

"Hands up, the both of you! Y'all better not pull no slick shit either." I said.

The couple looked frightened as I pistol whipped them. They were breathing like they just ran a marathon.

"You know the drill, open it the fuck up," I said, laughing in my head remembering the video with the lady in the robe. "One hand. You better not try nothing or I'll shoot you." I said to the lady.

I held my brown MCM bag out as the man surprisingly dumped hundreds of dollars in the bag.

"Bone, watch him," I ordered calling Brazil by her street name. "give me today's tape." I said to the lady.

The lady gave me the surveillance tape. Brazil whistled and we ran out. I quickly took my mask off and threw my bag on my shoulder as I caught up to Brazil. We were laughing as we approached the mall.