8.

| Rashad in the MM |

Deetranada P.O.V.

We pulled up to a parking garage near the Polo Bar. It was close to closing time so it was barely anyone there. Rashad whispered something to the male receptionist before the man could tell us to leave.

"Follow me." The receptionist said.

Rashad and I followed the receptionist. He seated, and handed us menus. He took our orders then instead of calling a waitress or waiter.

I looked through the menu. "I'll have The Polo Bar Burger." I said.

"I'll have the usual." Rashad said.

The receptionist nodded. "What to drink for the lady?"

I looked through the drinks and didn't find anything I wanted. Rashad noticed and spoke.

"Same as me. We want it to go."

The man nodded.

"I'm surprised he ain't kick us out of this fancy ass restaurant. What'd you say to him?" I said.

"They know me around here - as the King of New York's nightclub business of course. I found a way to appeal to my people and white people. That's how you get connections, and cocaine buyers." He whispered.

I nodded. "Why we taking this to go?"

"Cause I got somewhere to be. Anymore questions?" He asked.

"Nigga, calm down. I don't know why you pressed all of a sudden."

"I'm dead not pressed. I just don't like when people ask me mad questions, na' I mean."

"I guess, I just didn't know two questions was too much."

"We still on this, B?" He laughed.

I laughed with him. "Real talk, though, what's good, g. I peeped you staring at the club." He said.

"Nothing's good except my bank account but even then, that's amazing." I said.

"You mad corny." He laughed.

"I'm dead serious."

"You buggin', Diamond."

"On some real shit though, I admit I was staring at you, and I found you attractive. On some extra real shit, I deaded that cause I saw your lil gauges."

"Dead ass, my nigga? Word to my mother, I did not know them shits be turning females off. You the first, and damn, it hurt." He said.

"You still fine, it's just I don't fine gauges attractive." I said feeling bad.

"You gassin' me up now. It's cool, my nigga. I ain't gon' front though, you fine." He smiled at me revealing his golden grill.

Before I could say anything, the receptionist came back with our food in fancy ass to go plates. The receptionist placed the bill on the table. Rashad went through the bill, and dug through his wallet for his credit card. Rashad handed it to the receptionist, and he left.