Chapter 49: The Big Dog Leaves Home

Friday August 21, 2020 - Tampa, Florida

Aesha POV

11:30 PM

In the shower, I'm standing behind Joe rubbing his back with his sponge and my hand, soaping up his skin and gently massaging some knots out his shoulders. He moans and rolls his neck as I reach up to rub him there.

"Damn, baby, you are too good to me." He moans out as I massage and soap him up.
"I just love you, is all. It's been awhile since you've been in the ring, even though you've been working out, it's gonna be a little hard getting back into the swing of things after so long."
"Yeah, you right, but I'll do it and ima work it out and get back on top."
"And I'll be watching every week."

He turns around, the water running down our bodies, and he rubs my arms, leaning down to press his lips to mine.

"Let me wash you baby." He says in a low voice that makes me bite my lip and smile. I turn around and he picks up my sponge and starts to soap up my back. He runs his large hands over my shoulders and down my back and cups one under on my butt, making me yelp and giggle.
"You gonna miss me baby?" He asks with a chuckle.
"Every night, my love."
"Can I show you how much I'm gonna miss you?" He whispers in my ear, running his hand down between my breasts and down my stomach to cup and gently squeeze me between my legs.
"Yes, my love." I moan and he moves us under the water to wash the soap off and rub his fingers between my folds.
"Make sure my shower cap doesn't come off." I manage to breathe out and he chuckles.
"Don't worry, I promise it won't go anywhere." He responds stroking my cap covered head.

I turn around and wrap my fingers around him, stroking him into hardness.

"Fuck, babe. Damn, you ready, huh?"
"Sure am."
"No foreplay?"
"We've done so much foreplay, baby. I wanna fuck."
"Shit, okay. But...can you suck me though? Even for a little bit? I love it when you suck me."
"I mean...when you ask like that..."

I drop to my knees and take my man into my mouth, sucking the warm water in my mouth with him and releasing it around his muscle with loud slurping sounds. I hold onto his thighs and work on him with only my mouth, his hands resting on top of my hands as he slowly thrusts into my face.

"Shit, yeah baby, that's right. Get this dick hard for you, baby. Ugh, damn!"

I roll my neck and turn my head every which way, moaning around him at the feeling of him getting harder and harder with every passing second; my tongue flicks and licks all over him, poking at his hole to collect his precum for my tasting pleasure.

"Ohhh fuuuuck, ooohhh fuck! Ah! Shit, baby, get up; I'm ready for you baby, this dick is fuckin' ready for you."

He pulls me up, crashing our mouths together and I grab him again, tightly stroking him.

"You ready for me, pepe?" I moan and he groans in response.

With one more kiss, I hold him straight at me and inch towards him. With a tight hold on him, I angle him at my hole and ease onto it. We moan out in pleasure and I grab hold of his hips to start thrusting myself on and off of his length, looking down between us to watch as he disappears inside me each time.

"Oh my God, baby. Ooh, that cock feels so good in me, baby!"
"Yeah, yeah, fuck yourself with this dick baby, get it, fuck it, it's yours, claim it."
"It's mine baby, it's all mine. Ima fuck it when I want it!"
"Hell yeah, take that shit! Own that shit!"
"Oh! Ah! It's mine! You're mine! All mine!"

I throw my head back and thrust myself harder onto him with our skin colliding with loud and wet slapping sounds. He runs his hand through his wet locks and pulls me in to suck on my neck and chest as he takes control and fucks me into an orgasm.