Chapter 3 - Shes such a f**king masterpiece.

We sat down at the bar, I looked over the guys who were all going off in different directions.

'What do you want to drink?' Ben said, catching my attention.

'Erm.. whatever' I said.

'You shouldnt say that to someone like myself' he chuckled.

I smiled 'Vodka and coke, dont tell Andy'

'I promise' he said, handing it to me.

He started talking to a few a people, I just got my phone out as it rang, Andy.

'Hello' I said awkwardly.

'Hey, where are you?' he said.

'With Ben, why?' 

'Be careful' he said 'You know what hes like, I dont want him taking advantage of you, its illegal anyway'

'Andy... You know Im not like that' I sighed.

'Yeah, but still, wait one minute' he said, he put the phone to his chest Im pressuming and then I could hear muffled voices, then a girl shout angrily, Scout.

'Okay Im back'

'Okay, what was all that about?' I said.

'Scouts getting all annoyed cause Im ringing you and being all over protective on our 6 year anniversary' he said, he sounded frustrated.

'Oh, well I cant believe Im about to say this but shes right, you know?'

'Thanks for siding with her' he said, sounding officially pissed off.

'For fuck sake dont get annoyed with me, Ill be back later' I said, and then I hung up.

'Who was that?' Ben said.

'Do you even have to ask?' I laughed, putting my phone back in my pocket.

I ended up getting completely wasted, yet I remembered it all. I had a laugh, had fun with the Asking Alexandria crew, they were all great guys, girls were all over them, while I just made my own fun.

Eventually, when it was dark, Ben and I left because I was unable to walk, it was funny though.

'Dont tell Andy' I giggled, Ben put his arm around me to support me, he was drunk as well but at least he was able to walk.

'Dont worry he wont find out' he laughed.

We got to the bus, stumbled in and I just sat down 'Im tired' I said, yawning.

'Go to bed then you muppit' Ben said, walking into the bathroom 'The bottom bunk on the right'

I stumbled my way there, kicking my shoes and pulling my jacket off. I climbed into the bed, snuggling up under the covers. Then Ben came in and climbed in with me. I stared into his eyes, not saying a word, he smelt so good.

'What time is it?' I whispered.

'Eleven'

'Really?' 

I snuggled into his chest, he was so warm and comforting, I just wanted to lay there forever. I didnt want to go home, I didnt want to go back to the BVB bus because I knew my brother would shoot me. 

When I woke up the next morning, I was still in the same position as last night. But I now had a killing headache and I felt so achy and weak.