Chapter 15

I sat there with the window wipers going back and forth for a few minutes before checking if I had any injuries. I stumbled out of the car to look at the damage, the front of the car was pushed in and steam was rising from the damaged engine.

The headlights and widow wipers are still on though.

I leaned against the car and scrolled through my contacts..Liam...no....Louis...he’d have a heart attack...Simon...ha....Zayn.......dial.

“Niall? Are you okay?” I heard his voice.

“Um Zayn ive had a bit of an accident, im outside the OC come get me please” I replied trying to stop crying.

“Why did you phone me? I mean Liam—“

“Liam is fucking some 18 year old” I cut him off.

“Oh, I’ll be there in ten minutes” Zayn replied before hanging up.

I got back into the car and closed the door, leaning my head on the steering wheel.

This is my fault, I’m not attractive enough, I’m not fun enough, and I’m not young enough.

I guess my best wasn’t good enough.

I cried on and off thinking about how I was going to take care of two kids on my own, okay I guess thats what I’m doing now anyway.

I heard a knock at the window; I raised my head from the steering wheel and looked up at the person who disturbed me.

“Zayn” I said to myself while unlocking the doors.

He walked around and got in the passenger seat. “Hey” he said awkwardly before switching off the window wipers.

“Hey” I croaked back, “Thanks for helping me”

“it’s no problem” He smiled and rubbed my back.

“Wanna talk about it?” He asked sympathetically.

“It’s over between me and Liam, and now I’m a gay single dad” I replied with a weak smile.

“Might as well call myself single forever” I continued with a awkward laugh.

“Don’t say that Ni, just because Liam can’t see how awesome you are doesn’t mean no one will ever again” Zayn said while pulling me onto his lap.

Zayns POV

When I saw Nialls name on my caller ID I knew something was up, Liam didn’t allow him to phone me anymore.

It just breaks my heart to see him so hurt, Liam really screwed up, he knows Niall is sensitive and he does something like this.

I could feel rage boiling up inside of me but I repressed it, getting angry isn’t what Niall needs right now.

He looked different to when I last saw him, his hair was platinum blonde, I don’t really like it.

Looks a bit fake.

“You still look beautiful” I said to him as he lay in my lap.

“I’m fat now” he mumbled.

“Fat? You’re gorgeous” There is no way Niall is fat.

“Do you wanna get out of here? Get some dry clothes on?” I asked him as he nodded getting off my lap and picking up his wallet and mobile phone.

Nialls POV

I picked up my wallet and mobile before getting out the car, I looked at my phone: 2 missed calls, 1 new text.

I opened the text from Liam: we need to talk, give me a call.

I dialled his number, just to see what he had to say.

“Niall, where are you?” his voice sounded cold, he didn’t seem worried at all.

“Just outside Orange County” I replied trying to sound normal.

“Well I’m sorry you found out like this Niall, but I want a divorce”

I did not see that coming, why do I have this need to create chaos in their lives? Ugh I dunno.

I think it will be cool to explore Nialls POV and Zayns POV (since he hasn’t featured once so far)

But do not stress Larry shippers! Larry will be back next chapter with the BABY! Or should I say gaybie. Maybe thats inappropriate I dunno.

Also Harry slaps Louis? Gasp! I felt like they needed passion and I wanted to remind everyone how strong their bond is, it felt pretty natural to end Niall and Liam (maybe) because Liam didn’t grow as a dad and a husband. He began to resent it all.

What do YOU think? Should Zayn get his chance to be with Niall? Should Liam come to his senses?

Anyway. Email me jasonwhatsup@gmail.com.

X