part 9

"who?" she said

"the one and only slenderman of course!" I said smiling under my mouth guard thing.

she looked confused I sigh then pick her up bridle style and hopped out of the window and carried her to slender mansion.

'god I hope jeff or ben or even both of them aren't home' I think to myself.

(Whisp P.O.V )

is this real, am I really going to go see the slenderman?

he has been carrying me for an hour I was starting to feel sleepy when toby said that we were here.

He set me down and said for me to stay close to him which was no problem cause I was starting to feel scared.

I've never met or seen the slenderman before in person I guess there's a first for everything.

We walked in this beautiful but old looking mansion when suddenly something or someone puts there arms around my waist.

I yelp cause who ever it was pulled me on there lap I turned around to see who did that and came face to face with my all time favorite video game character LINK!!

toby growled and helped me up out of links lap and scowled him for it.

"woah there tiger I was only messing who's the hottie any way?"he said as I blushed.

"this is whisp, whisp this is Ben aka link..." said toby annoyed.

"nice to meet you ben." I said.

"you too sweet cheeks!" he said and winked at me i giggled.

toby grabbed my wrist and pulled me up some stairs mumbling stuff I couldn't understand.

We finally reached a door the said 'operater' on it and knew who it was.

toby opened the door and walked inside still holding my wrist when i saw the slenderman reading a news paper?

he looked up and said "well hello toby and tobys friend can I help you. "