part 16

As I was walking around I finally found him "hey toby!"

"oh hey whisp what's up?"

"nothing just wanted to say hi!" I said.

"ok well I gotta go meet jeff somewhere see ya!"

"ok bye!" I said and walked towards the living room.

After toby and jeff left i was just sitting on the couch watching tv when something or someone covered my eyes.

"what the hell?"I said then a familiar chuckle came from behind me.

i had a feeling of who it was but instinct kicked in so I grabbed the mystery persons arm and flipped them over on a table which I believe from the impact is now broke.

I opened my eyes and saw Ben laying on a table that was now shattered.

i laughed then apologized from ninja flipping him I guess it pays to have taken a karate lessons.

He sat up and rubbed his back "holy crap whisp what are you some ninja!" he joked I giggled "sometimes! "I said.

we talked for awhile ten slender walked in and started yelling at us from breaking the table I apologized.

finally jeff and toby came home covered in blood I took one look and I was out.

i woke up to slendy cradling me while whisper shouting at toby and jeff.

i groaned and snuggled into slender suddenly feeling woozy and cold.

slender set me down on the couch and put a blanket on me and I was out once again.

(slender's P.O.V )

after yelling at whisp and ben for breaking my coffee table toby and jeff came in i sensed something wrong I looked over at whisp when she saw them she fainted.

i picked her up cradling her while i whispered yelled at toby and jeff "what we're you two thinking!?!".

"we didn't know she has a phobia for blood! "

"yeah!"

whisp groaned and snuggled into me i laid her on the couch next to ben and put a blanket on her and told the boys to leave her alone and to get cleaned up before I teleported away.

~sorry this didn't come out sooner we were busy all week plus my cat died so I hope this will do for you guys ttyl!~