Birthday Girl (Smut)

Requested by: ItzChloBear_ ❤️💜❤️💜

Today was the day that Y/N turned 18, She was gonna celebrate by going to the club with her boyfriend, Harry. Y/N decided to wear a short black dress with red lipstick. Underneath, she wore her red laced bra and underwear.

Harry picked her up at about 7:30 PM, Dressed up in a white shirt with his red caot over. His hair put up nicely for once. He didn't have his hat, nor his hook though.

"Hey gorgeous. Happy Birthday!" Harry said, picked her up, and kissed her

"Hi Harry!" Y/N said, Harry put her down and they walked to the club.

When they got to the club. Harry and Y/N sat down on a table and ordered some beer, wine, and champagne. I mean sure Y/N had just turned 18, But she wasn't gonna back out in drinking with Harry. Their drinks got there, and they cheered they drinks

"Here's to Me!" Y/N said, and drank. They took a couple of shots and walked over to th dance floor.

They had only taken a couple of shots but buy were they drunk. They started grinding and dirty dancing all over eachother. The night lasted pretty long. They drank a lot, and danced a lot. and they had a good time.

The wobbly walked home. To Harry's house, when they got there, there was nobody their. Not even Harriet, nor CJ

"Where are your sisters?" Y/N asked Harry, "With Evie in Auradon" Harry replied.

The couple walked uo into Harry's room. Harry sat on his bed, and she sat on top on him—straddling him, Harry started to kiss her. his tongue slipped inside her mouth. It was a battle for dominance. Harry winning.

Harry started to take off her dress. Throwing it on the floor. Y/N slipped off Harry's coat, and took his shirt off. Harry's lips moved from her mouth to her neck, leaving open-mouthed kisses all over. He sucked a spot on her neck. Leaving a hickey, and he bit it, Y/N screeched, Harry kissed to her collar bone, down to her shoulders.

"What do ya want baby?" Harry asked, his voice filled with lust. Making Y/N want him even more. Making her wetter.
"P-please, d-do something daddy!" Y/N said basically begging.

Harry smirked at her, and continued to kiss down, when he got to the top of her breats, she unclasped her bra. Letting it fall to the floor. Harry grabbed both breasts and squeezed them Hard.

"Harry!" Y/N moaned and leaned her head backwards. Enjoying the pleasure she was receiving.

Harry stopped squeezing and took one boob in his mouth, sucking on it, she moaned. Harry kept sucking on her breast, teasing her nipple to a hardened bud. Soon he switched breasts, giving each one the same attention.

Once Harry was satisfied with his work, he pushed her onto the bed. moving his lips down. When he reached the hem of her underwear, he pulled the strap, teasing her.

"What do you want?, Princess?" Harry asked.

"I want you to suck me daddy. as hard as you can. Please be rough!. I wanna cum 4 times daddy!!" Y/N said

"Sure thing, Princess" Harry said, and pulled her underwear down. she spread her legs wide open, revealing her slighty open clit. Without warning. Harry delved his tongue deep inside her pussy. Knowing it was her weakness

"Shit!—Harry!" Y/N said moaning so loud, That she was sure the whole isle heard them

Harry kept licking at her vagina, and sucking hard and fast. Y/N felt her climax coming, She let Harry knwo she was close. Harry sucked Harder, and kept licking. holding on to her thighs spreading her wider. Y/N cummed, spilling into Harry's mouth. Harry lapped it all up.

Y/N pushed Harry on his back. getting on top of him, she quickly rid his pants and boxers. Once those were out of the way. She lined Harry's hard member at her entrance, and slowly came down on him

"Shit!—Y/N!" Harry said when she crashed down onto him again. She kept bouncing up and down on Harry's dick. Moaning everytime he hit her G-spot.

Harry flipped them over. So that he was on top. He thrusted into Y/N at an unhuman speed. She felt amazing, she was nearing her climax once again.

"Daddy!—i-i'm coming!" Y/N said, Harry grunted, and kept thrusting into her, trying to go faster if it was even possible.
Soon Y/N climaxed. Harry coming right after her.

Harry pulled out and Y/N layed down beside him. Panting. Breathing heavily. And so was Harry. She layed back on top of Harry, and felt something poke her heat.

"Round two?" Y/N asked, Harry's face lit up "Hell yeah!" Harry said. The two went on, for who know how long. Pretty sure it was all night. Let's just say that poor Y/N could barely even stand the next day.

I CANT BELIEVE I FINISHED THIS!!! So this was a bit rushed so sorry if it's a little short and crappy. But i hope you enjoyed!. Thanks for reading, Please Vote, and comment your thoughts/Requests!. Ilysm❤️ PEACE👋✌️
~One of the twins Adison💜