Watch where your going!

this was requested by : Reillymh  i hope you like it!

Doctor Facilier's daughter Y/N was exploring the isle while her father was away. She was a kind, loving innocent girl, she had never wanted to be evil. But being the daughter of a villain apparently makes you one too.

While she was walking around the south side, she had bumped into someone. she heard things drop and break as she looked up and saw who she had bumped into. The famous Harry Hook she was startled to see him, and before he could speak she ran away.

As fast as possible, she sprinted towards her home. When she got there she plopped down on her bed, breathing heavily. She had heard someone whistle, she was startled and a figure walked into her room "hm.. miss Y/N, looks like someone forgot to pay for what they had broke." Harry remarked, emerging from the doorway.

"Ha-harry.. please I haven't got any money.. i'll do anything you want in return" she said, scared of him and what he'll do to her. "Don't worry darling, i have a way you could pay.." He said with a smirk on his face. "What is it?" Y/N asked, as he walked closer to her, meeting face to face "Why don't i show you?"

He leaned in and kissed her it started to get heated immediately. And soon they're shirts were off, Harry pulled away from the kiss, only to start giving her love bites on her neck and chest, as she took off her bra and threw it out. He smirked once again the tent in his pants growing. She moaned as he started to suck on her boobs, giving them both the same attention.

Harry moved down and pulled off her pants and underwear in one swift movement. She started to whimper as Harry's face was right in front of her hot core. He started licking up and down her pussy, slowly, teasing her. She moaned as he went faster, and rougher.

Soon Harry's clothes were all off, and his dick was aligned at her entrance "i hope you've learned your lesson" He thrusted into her without warning, and kept pounding into her they moans and groans mixed together along with skin slapping. She started to tighten around his large cock "shit- harry i'm close!" She moaned, as he kept pounding into her. Eventually she came as Harry didn't stop he kept thrusting until he came deep inside her.

She flipped them over so she was on top, and she started to ride him, Harry started to groan, as Y/N bounced on him, fast and deep she hit her g-spot moaning. As she grinded while he was still inside her she kept going until she came once again, as he did the same right after.

Let's just say that Y/N will definitely always bump into Harry now it's her hobby to 'pay' for things she broke
—————————————————

Hey guys!, i'm back after being gone for so long. I'll try to write more and be more active. I'm so sorry for all the requests I haven't done!, I promise i'll try to write them and update my stories.