Chapter 1

Chapter 1 

Flopping down onto his bed, Dane wonders what his innocent little mate would be doing when he suddenly remembers her not-so-innocent book. Grinning, he rakes through his school bag to try and find the book. Triumphant, he takes his original position and begins to read. 

                                                                                 *****

Meanwhile Emery is at home, trying not to worry.

"Em, honey? What's wrong? You've been zoned out for ages," her mom comments. Noting that there's something seriously wrong with her daughter today; even weirder than usual, actually. Her daughter probably thinks she doesn't know but ever since Dane Carter moved into town, Emery Collins has been acting strange. Which probably only means one thing- Dane is her mate and he's probably rejected her. As much as Tory wants to help Emery she can't. It's between two mates and she can't get involved. They have to figure it out for themselves.

"N-nothing mom. I'm fine just feeling a little sick. I think I'll go to bed now," responds Emery, butterflies fluttering in her stomach. 

"Alright honey," she whispers and allows her daughter to slide upstairs.

Em sighs wearily as she tries to calm herself and concentrate instead on her homework. But how can she do homework when Dane has her book and is probably thinking of some devious blackmailing plot to expose her secret as embarrassingly as possible? 

                                                                 ******

Dane on the other-hand is far from embarrassed. He can't believe some of the stuff in the book. It's worse than the pórn he's watched. He can feel his dìck already rock hard from just having read a few pages-which is just plain ridiculous. But it isn't just the words; it's the fact that every time he reads what the Master is doing to the sub, he can imagine Emery in the same position. Moaning and begging for him to take her.

It's time.

She's finally ready-thank God!-he's waited long enough. Every since he's seen her, he wanted to have her but she'd been too...innocent. She still is. But he simply can't wait any longer. He has to be with her.

                                                                 *******

The next day, right before school is about to start, Dane comes in early and makes his way to the library where Emery would no doubt be. 

She may think him to be so unobservant of her but he is far from it. In fact, he knows that the library is her sanctuary. Any free time she has, he's seen her dash up there and hide out; lost no doubt, in some alluring book, living out her fantasies through imagination rather than reality.

It pains him to see her fade into the background like that, never really embracing anything. A wallflower, unnoticed by all but him.

He wants to change that for her. He wants to be the mate she deserves.

Sure enough, he spots her immediately between the library shelves. Standing on a short ladder, her white shirt rides up and stretches tight along her chest, clearly showing the colour and contours of her light pink, lacy bra as she reaches up to slide away the books. A black skirt falls straight just above her knees, disguising her figure as shapeless and even the rest of her creamy legs are covered in black pantyhose. Two inch black heels adorn her feet, the bravest and sauciest of the entire prudish outfit.